Chapter 11 (😍Romance Route❤️)

Nazi POV

Soviet was staring at me with a menacing smile,
"Hey, you know all those times I pinned you down?"
"Those were accidents, ja?" I pushed away from Soviet, making him release his grip on my collar.

"They weren't accidents." Soviet stopped smiling.
"W-Was?" I smacked myself for stuttering, Soviet looked at me with confusion.
"Well, I've been waiting for this for a while.." Soviet pushed me onto the bed and held me down.

"GET OFF, YOU- YOU DAMN COMMIE!" I yelped.

Third Person POV

Third Reich backed onto the bed. Thoughts raced through his head, romantic thoughts..

Third Reich kissed Soviet.
"So you do like me?" Soviet smirked.
"Shut up."

Soviet started kissing Third Reich with more passionate, and control.
"Nope, I'm topping you!" Third Reich crossed his arms.
"With our height difference?"
"..." Third Reich glared at Soviet, "STOP GOING ON ABOUT MY HEIGHT OR THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK."

Soviet grabbed Third and pulled him in for a hug, Soviet then kissed Third Reich again, this time he entered his mouth with his tongue. Third Reich was practically recreating ww2 with the amount of effort he was putting in to fight off Soviet's tongue.

Soviet stopped kissing Third Reich.
"No, I'm s-straight!" Third Reich sighed and stopped talking.
"Straight? Why did you kiss me?" Soviet looked down at Third Reich with a smug grin.

"I-" Third Reich gave Soviet a dirty look.
Soviet decided to punch Third Reich in the stomach randomly. Third Reich was drinking water, he started choking on his water and then he fucking died. (Not really)

"Cough- Cough-" Third Reich growled at Soviet.
"Are you a fucking wolf?" Soviet raised an eyebrow.
"Nah don't call me a wolf ever again, YOU HEAR ME?"

"Mhm." Soviet was about to start aggressively kissing Third Reich until there were knocks at the door.
"SHIT SHIT SHIT, BITCH BOY, STOP LOOKING SUBMISSIVE!" Soviet roared.
"Are you a fucking lion?" Third Reich raised an eyebrow mockingly.
"Fuck you!" Soviet rolled his eyes.

Third Reich lifted the cover over himself.
"Yes?!-" Soviet opened the door. It was Italy.
"I got your goddamn firewood. I ran 8 miles, I was chased by like 7 bears. I fell into an icy river, I had to swim 1 mile, but I got your firewood.." Italy passed out right then, right there.

"Third Reich, we have the firewood." Soviet took the scattered firewood from the passed out Italian.
"Shit, okay. That quick?" Third Reich got out of bed.

"Yes, I guess we'll have to do this another time." Soviet dragged Italy outside whilst carrying the wood.

Third Reich slammed the door shut and ran outside, to see Italy in the fire and the firewood in the chair.
"SOVIET DO NOT LIGHT THE FIRE!" Third Reich yelled.
"Why..?" Soviet realised his very stupid mistake, "Oh shit."

Third Reich grabbed Italy and took him inside to a bedroom. He came back outside.
"We can light the fire now, no casualties.."

Soviet threw the wood in the pit and lit the pit on fire. (I got Bars 😎)
"Wanna roast marshmallows..?" Soviet trailed off and stared at Third Reich, who was trying to roast beer.

"That's not how that works.." Soviet eyed Third Reich. Third Reich put the beer down, then picked it back up and drank it all, then put it down again.
"Here, take a marshmallow." Soviet gave Third Reich the marshmallow on a stick.

Third Reich decided to eat the stick and not the marshmallow.
"That's enough of this chapter... Tiredness is really getting to the writer so we should go to bed, yep.." Soviet dragged Third Reich to a bedroom.

"Why would I want to sleep with you?" Third Reich stared at Soviet, then fell asleep immediately. Soviet chuckled and drifted to sleep beside Third Reich.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No smut chapter 😎
644 words.