Chapter 8

Third Person POV

Third Reich was happily munching on his burger, whilst Soviet was looking around, giving curious people side eyes.
Italy was also sat there, there was only enough money to buy 1 meal, and they decided to play rock paper scissors.

Of course, Third Reich won, he was eating the meal after all. Once he had finished, they quickly went out of the restaurant and decided to travel to Moscow. Well, by 'they' we mean 'USSR'.
Soviet forced Third Reich and Italy to Moscow.

"Maybe we can find my favourite son, Russia. I'll see him all grown up, as strong Russian." Soviet smiled and looked down at Third Reich.
"My son disappointed me." Third Reich rolled his eyes and looked away.

Once they got to Moscow, they looked around, they were unsuccessful and didn't find Russia. They decided to stay at a hotel.

The morning came, Third Reich slept well, he had the second best bed. Soviet stole the best bed, and Italy had to sleep on the couch as there were no beds left. Poor Italy.

They all got ready for the day, Italy decided to skip breakfast. They all heard a knock on the door..
"Third Reich, you get it!" Soviet yelled.
"Fuck no, look at me, I'm the embodiment of Nazism." He replied, leaving Italy to answer.

Italy opened the door to see a tall red white and blue country, wearing a brown ushanka and Adidas tracksuit.
"Oh hi.." Italy noticed that the country was tired, injured and looked quite bored with life.

"Привет.." The country spoke with a low and quiet voice.
"Can I see СССР?" The country asked.
"Yes! SOVIET, GET YOUR ASS HERE!" Italy yelled, letting all of his built up anger out, this did cause the country at the door to flinch.

"What is i-" Soviet stared at the other country, Russia..?
"Who is this?" Soviet didn't recognise the flag of this country.
"Uh who are you?" Italy asks.
"My name is Russia."
"Wait. Son?" Soviet looks up at the country.
"How'd you manage to be taller than me!" Soviet exclaimed, annoyed.

Russia didn't respond.
"Uh. So father. I wanted to see you, it's been approximately 30 years." Russia looked away.
"Also, you might not be that proud of me. I've made some mistakes.."
"You have." Another tall country stood behind Russia.
"And who are you?" Soviet asked.
"Ukraine." He responded.

"Okay, uh, what mistakes has Russia made." Soviet stares at Russia, who seems to be unfazed.
"Well, he invaded family.." Ukraine looks at Russia with a slight sad look.
"HE WHAT?" Soviet went up to Russia and slapped him. Russia didn't do anything, he stood there.
"I want this war OVER with." Soviet glared at Russia.
"He won't surrender." Ukraine looked at Russia and then Soviet.

"Typical Russia." Soviet went back inside, not wanting to be near Russia any longer.
".." Russia walked away, then he stopped.
"Maybe if Ukraine wasn't becoming a Nazi state." Russia whispered.
"I'm not!.." Ukraine yelled, he stopped mid sentence and ran away. Russia left too.

"My children are failures."
"My children are failures." Soviet repeats at Third Reich.
"I-I get it Soviet, haha.." Third Reich was getting tired of the same words over and over again.

"Russia, attacking Ukraine without a good reason. Ukraine, acting coldly to Russia. Everything was better when I was in control." Soviet looked down.
"Ja, sure." Third Reich whispered,
"I wish I was in control.. Of the whole world."
"You're not." Soviet smiled, "You never will be in control."

"Mhm." Third Reich ignored Soviet and started twiddling his thumbs.
"H-How about we go out and get pizza?" Italy suggested.
"Don't like that shit." Third Reich replied, wanting to be the hated one in the room.

"Really.?" Italy felt bad for him, the flavour he was missing out on.
"Well, I like it with pineapple on it." Third Reich chuckled as he saw Italy's face go from feeling bad to straight disgust.
"Ma che cazzo🤌" Italy ran out of the room to go puke.

Third Reich laughed.
"I don't actually hate pizza."
"Thought so." Soviet took Third commander hat off.
"What was that for?" Third Reich grabbed the hat back before Soviet could lift it out of reach.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

714 words, sorry I had to stop, I was getting bored.