Chapter 7

Italy POV

"AAAAAH! Third! Let go!!" I struggled as Third Reich dragged me along. He was pretty mad at that weird Catgirl Japan.
"Stoopp! I can sew the sash together again!" I shouted. He stopped dragging me.
"You can sew?" Third Reich looked at me.

"Yes, father .. Italy. Taught me." I spoke.
"Why are you all called Italy?" Third Reich looked at me with confusion.
"Bruh Why'd you name your kids East and West?"
"Uh, touche.."

Third Reich handed me his torn sash.
"Fix it or war." Reich coldly spoke.
"I- Uh okay!" I panicked, I knew how to sew but, adrenaline flew through my body.
"Bitch I'm joking. Idiot Italy."

"Oh thank the heavens!" I released.
"Huh?."
"NOTHING!" I grabbed a needle and thread out of my pocket, how convenient I had some.
"Thread is blue, not red. You okay with that?"
"Ja. Fix my damn swastika!" He seemed pretty mad still.

"Yes boss." Once I had finished sewing, I handed him the sash. He put it back on and ran off, probably to find real Japan. I walked through Berlin and searched around. Then I wondered what homeland Italy looked like.

I ran to the airport and flew over to Rome. I travelled for hours until I came to my destination. I looked out the window of the plane and looked down upon the beauty that my country had become.

Soviet POV

I had basically fell asleep on the soft golden sands of the beach. I woke up and went back to my apartment. I realised that Third Reich had ran off with my Soviet styled AK-47. Brand new

I ran to find Third Reich in the large city of Berlin, I ran there. Once I got there, I could see a red and green figure, walking with a red figure. I ran to them and it was them.
"Third! Italy!" I exclaimed
"Oh Soviet!" Third Reich turned to me. Italy kinda stood by the side and became like a bored child stood there whilst their mum chatted away to a friend.

"Third Reich. What did you do." I said sternly.
"Nothing much. Just killed a couple people and left"
"OH BLYAT! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?"
I shouted Russian cusses to Third Reich who was looking at me with fear.
"Jeez calm down!" Third Reich shouted back.

"We have to leave Berlin now." I said grabbing Third Reich and leaving Italy.
"Hey! What about me?" Italy ran towards us as fast as possible.

Third Person POV

Soviet kept dragging the shorter country who had given up and was allowing the angry communist to drag him, third time now..
What is it about third?? Third Reich, third person, now third dragging.

Third Reich was panting heavily, but Soviet did not care.
Once they got to a boat, Soviet grabbed Third and threw him into the boat. He got in and started sailing the boat.
"Agh! Wait!" Italy leaped into the boat, he was usually forgotten about.

They sailed off to Kalingrad in Russia.
It was the closest port city to Germany. They found a map in the boat, discarded.
"Soviet, look at this, we all seem to have collapsed..."

Soviet took one look at the map and ripped it in half

"Not true. I wouldn't die. No." Soviet threw the pieces of the map into the sea.

"Soviet! We could have had more knowledge of the countries today with that map!" Third Reich scolded Soviet.
"No it's a fake map." Soviet said, shaking his head. He was in denial.

They got to Kalingrad. After a few hours. They went to eat, they came to this restaurant that looked like a complete rip-off of another restaurant. It was called "Tasty, and that's it"

"VHAT IZ THIZ SHIT?" Third Reich yelled.
"Tasty and that's it." Soviet replied.
"..." Third Reich stared blankly at the restaurant.
"Uhh." Italy was staring intensely at the restaurant. They went inside.
"Everything looks off-brand.." Third Reich looked at his surroundings.
"I will find my son Russia and whoop his ass. He didn't even try to make a decent rip-off."
Italy was crying at this point.

"What is this?" Third Reich was poking at the order screen.
"I don't know.." Soviet pushed Third Reich onto the floor and inspected the screen. An employee came over.
"Вам нужна помощь? (Do you need help?)" The employee asked. Soviet stared coldly at the employee.
"На что это похоже, сука? (What does it look like, bitch?)" Soviet replied.

"Не надо ругаться, сэр. (No need to swear, sir.)" The employee gave Soviet a dirty look,
"А почему вы похожи на флаг СССР? (And why do you look like the flag of the USSR?)" The employee stepped back.
"Заткнись и помоги. (Shut up and help.)" Soviet glared at the Russian.
"Неважно. В принципе, это экран заказа, выберите то, что вы хотите. (Never mind. Basically, it's an order screen, choose what you want.)" The employee walked away, not wanting to be there any longer.

"Guys, pick what you want, I think I have some money." Soviet checked his pockets.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I'm tired.
850 words.