Chapter 2

Italy POV

"Hands where we can see them." One of the 2 officers said. There were only 2.
I put my hands up.
"Get your friend out." Officer 1 said.
"Will do!" I crawled into the cave.
"Boss they want you out too."
"Of course they do you idiot. I'm not getting ou-" I grabbed Third Reich and pulled him with me.

"They're types of countries..?" Officer 2 said,
"Nazi Germany and.. Some type of Italy?"
"Thought they died." Officer 1 grunted.

I stood there whilst Third Reich was giving me a dirty look.
"I had this under control." He said.
"No you didn't, idiot." I slapped him.

"HEY HEY HEY! NO ASSULT." Officer 1 shouted, Third Reich grasping his cheek where I hit him, he was pretty weak, holding back tears. He was only powerful with a gun and a few Grenades in hand.

Without warning, Third Reich ran for it, I, an idiot , followed him, since I was closer, they tased me and handcuffed me, there goes my freedom!

Nazi POV:

I ran as fast as I could, not looking back. I made sure to watch the ground so I wouldn't trip. I knocked on the door of a random house, I reached into my pocket to grab my luger, but it wasn't there. A woman the age of 90 or something, opened the door, immediately getting flashbacks as she saw me.

I could tell, she zoned out with fear in her eyes. She must've been a Jew or Polish woman caught up in the Holocaust.

"No." She shut the door in my face and barricaded the windows. I turned around to see search helicopters in the sky, I was out in the open, not a good idea, so I ran begging for someone to let me in their house, but nobody did.

So I ran for the forest, I fell into the grass, tears falling from my face. I looked forward to see a telephone thing. I picked it up.

"How do you work this shit.?" I felt the bumps on the side of the telephone. Assuming they were buttons, I pressed one, the bigger button, nothing happened. I tried the smaller one, light radiated into my eyes.

"AGH! IT'S A FLASHBANG!" I cried. I may have overreacted.. I picked up the telephone again and squinted my eyes and realised the telephone had a password. I typed in 1234 and got in.
"..How do I use this?" I tapped around and opened a thing called Spotify. I tapped around more, and eventually the telephone blasted loud music.

It scared me to the point of screaming, this was unwise.. I grabbed the telephone and pressed a button, it reduced the volume to 0.

I ran and ran until I was lost. I had no hope. I looked up to see my enemy, Soviet Union standing above me.
"AHH!- WHERE DID Y-YOU COME FROM?" I yelped, falling back.

"Idk a portal opened and then I was here. Just here." USSR looked down at me with a slightly confused look with a bit of fear.
"I don't know how to get back."
"I don't either" I replied, "I also lost my gun."
"Why is that important? I have mine" USSR smiles while pulling out his Soviet style AK-47.

"USSR.. We can talk about this.." I said with genuine fear.
"Huh? Oh wait this is a good opportunity to kill you." USSR lowers the gun, "What would be the fun of that?"

I stood up, brushing the dirt off of my pants.
"I hate you, you know. I really do." I uncontrollablely said.
"I know. I hate you more." He responded, he then grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere.

"We need to find a way out of the forest."
USSR kept dragging me.
"LET- GO- LET..!" I was pulling the opposite direction of the way he was going and I started biting his arm, he didn't seem to care. He DECIDED to be PETTY and grab on my arm HARDER.

I eventually gave up resisting and matched his walking speed, it was quite fast and I still kept tripping up.
"Slow down.. commie." I started to not walk and let him drag me along.

We eventually got to a city, it seemed to look a lot like.. Warsaw.. If it is 2023, my position is not good. Not good at all..
"Heh look, we're in Poland, my territory." USSR said with a smug smirk.
"It's 2023 we're in a lot of danger." I said.
"No it's 1943." I ignored him and pulled out the telephone I found.

"Look, advanced technology." I pressed the small button which turned the thing on. USSR looked intently at the screen. Why does it show a cartoon version of you and me kissing?

I looked at the screen and almost threw up.
"DAS IST SCHWACHSINN!" I threw the telephone on the floor.
"Are you mad about it? You look more angry than disgusted." USSR stated.

"Ja! Ich bin wütend." I said.
"Don't speak Nazi." USSR said.
"Shut up, it's fucking German." I looked up at the city and I tried to drag USSR, but he didn't move. I gave up.
"Weak?" He chuckled getting up and grasping my arm.
"Oh god not again!"

We finally found a house, but I'm now bruised and scraped up. USSR dragged me the whole way, I had to take off my Nazi sash and cover my face with my cap, covering the Nazi eagle.

I fell onto my bed, luckily it wasn't a cliché 1 bed apartment. I sat on my bed and saw a Television, it was way more advanced than what I remember. It was mounted to the wall. I went up to it to turn it on, I found the on button and pressed it.

It turned on, showing breaking news, the quality was so! Much! Better! I could actually see, and it was in colour! I watched the news, I saw my face and Italy's face. They stated that they captured and imprisoned Italy, they were looking for me now. They put a €500,000 reward on me.

USSR overheard this.
"Third Reich, wanna come with me?"
He asked. I locked the door and jumped out the window, I seemed to have broken my ankle, but it's fine! This happened a lot in the past, so I'm fine to walk on it.
"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Sharp pain shot through my body with each step on that broken ankle of mine.

I eventually fell over and gave up walking. I couldn't crawl either, so I lay there on my front, in pain, waiting for someone to help. I looked up and saw another country, this time, it was not an ally. No no no. This country was. Polen.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

✨😎💀🤷 (Writing the next chapter immediately after because I'm invested in the story myself 😭)
1152 words!