Chapter 4

Nazi POV

We arrived at Berlin. UK and France had negative energy together. I could feel it. Anyway, they took me to a building, it was a mix between a prison and a hospital. I guess I deserve to be here?

I was laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling. I didn't know what to do. I was just, there.

Soviet POV

America mustn't have realised I had disappeared. I kept walking through the clothing isle, covering anything that showed I was a communist, you don't know what people think nowadays.

I chose a plain white t-shirt and some black pants, I avoided the jeans at all costs, too capitalist for me. I went to check out, the cashier seemed to be afraid of me. They even used a telephone to call someone, so I got out quickly.

I forgot to pay but I didn't care. I decided to look around Warsaw, not been here since 1943 technically. I walked by people who stared at me, I kept walking. After exploring a bit, I travelled back to my apartment, when I came in I saw it was completely ransacked.

"BLYAT!" I yelled rushing around to make sure nothing was stolen, I then entered Third's room to see he was missing.
"Shit this isn't good.." I decided to see if anything was on the news, I turned on the Television and saw nothing about Third, mainly just an interview with Italy.. Wait Italy is here?

Japan POV

Ugh, I've been aimlessly wondering around this City, I recognise it as London, but I don't understand why here. I see a red telephone box. Maybe I can call boss. I dial his number, until I realise it's the hotline from 1943 in the house in Frankfurt.

I put the phone down and ran out. I saw someone running up to me.
"Japan!" Someone shouted. I took a closer look, it was South Korea.
"Japan! There you are..!" South Korea looked at me with confusion. "Did you change your f-flag?"
"No?" I replied.

South Korea backed away, "Um, stay there!" He ran away somewhere. Weird, anyway, I started walking away. I came to an odd building, it looked like a clock but a tower? Must be Big Ben I guess.

I decided I didn't wanna be in London so I ran to an airport, I wanted to find Third Reich, so I travelled to Berlin, in hopes that he'd be there.

After an hour, we landed, Berlin, Third Reich. I exited the airplane and ran quickly out, I was now alone in the streets of Berlin, but this time it wasn't dull and empty, it was bursting with people and colours. There was the black red and yellow flag flying.. I'm sure that's the flag of boss' kid..

I realised that boss must've died. If boss died then Italy did, then I must've too..
I decided to ignore it and I kept walking, nobody really looked at me much, luckily. I tried hard, but I couldn't find him anywhere.

Italy POV

"So, why are you alive?" Asked the news reporter.
"I told you, I don't know!" I replied angry.
"Mhm. Take him to be killed, it's better this way." The news reporter told the EU.
"Will do." The EU replied. He grabbed my arms and took me with him.
"Huh? I don't wanna die!" I yelped as I was uncomfortably carried. The EU ignored me and locked me in a cell.
"We can leave him alive for a few days. He's not a threat. I mean, look at him, he's not with the others, so it's fine."

My mouth was wide open, I couldn't believe how The EU violated me like that! But. I'm gonna die. Oh well, it's fine.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hi! Sorry for it being short, got stuff to do.
660 words!