Chapter 6

Nazi POV

I waited in the bush. A tall blue figure walked out.
"Where are you, you fucking Nazi." It was the EU.
"Grandfather, don't you want to come out and talk to your grandson?"

I froze in the bush, was the EU the son of Germany? I hesitated, wanting to know more, I slowly exited the bush.
"Wait you actually came out?" The EU looked shocked.
"Ja, what do you mean you're my grandson?"
"France formed me with many other countries, and Germany is married to France, so Germany is my father."

"Oh. So.. When were you founded?" I asked.
"1946. I was formed because of you." The EU smiled at me,
"I don't know if I hate or love you for this."
I stayed silent.
"Basically I came here to kill you." The EU pointed a pistol at me. "Don't move and it'll be less painful. Moving will cause me to miss." The EU focused on aim.

I wasn't going to die like this. No no. The only thing that will take me out is my own bullet.
I ran around the EU in random directions.
"HOLD STILL!" The EU fired but missed.
"Unlucky." I ran through the back door and entered the house again, I ran out and far away.

I saw many people stare at me with fear, I looked up to the sky to see a war plane above me. It released a bomb to my location. Apparently I was dangerous enough to risk others' lives too.

I ran as far away from the bomb as I could, I managed to escape it. I ran into the forest again and I feel to the ground. I don't know why, but I started crying. Going to the future was really messing with my sanity..

I looked up and saw Italy.
"What are you doing out?" I asked confused as Italy held out his hand.
"I can tell you the story." He said, as I got up, using his hand to balance.

Italy POV

I waited and waited for what seemed like forever, in this boring, dusty, grey, dull cell. I was in a room with some tall, ripped, black dude. I obviously felt intimidated.
"This is my side. This is yours." He said sternly, pointing to the corner, he gave me a small space to work with.
"I hate countries like you." He flipped me off.

I walked over to my side and sat there. I was much more bored than I was before, not being able to walk around freely. The guards had left the door unlocked, but if I got out of my territory, I'd be beat. I could tell by the look in his eyes as he stared at me.

I smiled at him weakly, it quickly faded as I looked down. I teared up, but crying would show weakness. I can't show weakness.. I can't.. People already think I'm weak already, it won't change much.

I couldn't help but let a few tears go. They shined in the unnatural light. The man noticed and chuckled at me. I couldn't take it. I ran for the door, busted it open and shut it again and locked it behind me. I ran through the halls of the prison, looking for an escape.

I bumped into a taller, skinny man. He pulled out a taser.
"Not again!" I kicked the officer, who fell to the ground. I grabbed his taser and ran far away from him, he chased me, he had longer legs so he caught up. I tased him and ran faster.

I entered a room full of guns, body armour and handcuffs. I kept quiet whilst sneaking around. I heard footsteps so I grabbed police uniform and put it on. A police officer came in and eyed me up.

"Are you Italy?" He asked
"Oh uhm no no!" I covered my face.
"I like pizza and pasta and spaghetti!" He exclaimed, mustn't have seen the symbol in the middle of my flag.
"Y-Yes, ciao. I'm Italy!" I smiled and walked away slowly, covering my symbol.
"Italy, why are you covering your face?"
He asked,
"Hiding something?"

"Nonono! It's.. Just a wound, haha..!" I ran out of the room. I walked nonchalantly down the hallway. Prisoners giving me dirty looks. I ran past them to the exit. I ran out and immediately changed into my lovely white uniform.

I ran into the forest, smiling, knowing I'd live.

Nazi POV

"Sounds pretty unbelievable." Italy gave me a side eye.
"Well it happened."
I grabbed Italy and ran deeper into the forest.
"Wanna figure out the telephone thing?"
"Ok? What's a telephone thing though? A red telephone with dial?"
"Nein. It's different.."

I took the telephone out and turned it on.
"It's not.. Turning on.?"
"Try holding down the button.."
I held the button down and it showed me a battery with red to orange to green inside of it. And it said 0% under it.
"What, is this battery powered?"
"Where's the battery holder?"
"I don't think it has one."

I gave up and threw the telephone away.
"It only lasts for some time before breaking I guess." I sighed..
"I think we should find Japan." Italy smiled at me.
"No, fuck her." I looked away.
"I don't want to fuck Japan..!" He blushed embarrassed.
"That's not what I mean dipshit."

I grabbed Italy by the shirt and ran out of the forest to look for Japan. I saw a girl wearing a Japanese sailor suit, she had cat ears and cat tail. But she had a red dot in the middle of her face. At first I thought it was Japan, but it wasn't.

I walked towards them.
"OOo! Reich-Kun!" The girl ran to me.
"You're wanted for a high reward!!" She smiled at me with teeth.
"¥74,340,882! So much!~"
I stared at her with hatred.
"No!~ ダーリン~ I won't turn you in!" She jumped up and down awkwardly.

"OOo! You have a pretty sash!" She grabbed my nazi sash and looked at it.
"Be careful with that!" I tried to grab it back but Italy held me back.
"Doesn't this symbol come from India? It means peace, doesn't it?" Japan looked down at it.
"NO! IT'S TILTED TO THE SIDE! IT DOESN'T MEAN PEACE!" I yelled.

"Oh? Does it not?.." She looked down at the sash. She then ripped it in half.
"申し訳ありません , Reich-Kun~" She handed me the torn swastika. I looked down at it whilst repeating German slurs.
"Italy let's go find the real Japan." Before he could do anything, I grabbed him and stormed off..

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

1109 words!