Alex was pounding on the car door to open it but he couldn't so I ried opening the door but was pushed back on it with a forced that made my head spin and the next thing I know I was also cuffed and put in the back of the car with Alex.

I groan as the officer drove off, I swear he's gonna be dead by tomorrow. "I'm so sorry Cupcake, it's all my fault." Alex says with watery eyes and I chuckled.

"Don't get soft on me now, bitch. Everything will be okay." I discreetly pressed the button on my watch that alerts my dad and brothers that I'm in trouble.

Our dad gave each of us a watch that has a tracker on it and it also has a button that we can push to notify each other whenever we're in trouble so that they can track and find us immediately.

Uncle Zachary was the one who made it when we were born so that we could always be easily found. Well if the watch isn't with us then we're fucked entirely, that's for sure.

The watch vibrated on my wrist notifying me that it went through. Someone will be coming soon and I joke they hurry because now this man started driving at an unknown place that I'm sure isn't even a police station.

A dark lonely alley.

He parked the car and got out, opening my door as he dragged me out. I could hardly do a thing with both my hands cuffed behind my back anyway.

"Now I'm gonna have some sweet fun with you pretty girl." He licked his lips and I gagged.

"Aren't police officers suppose to be good and not some disgusting pig? You'regonna lose your job soon, that's for sure." I asked and I felt a sting on my face as he slaps me.

"Shut up you stupid bitch. Do you think anyone will believe a commoner over a police?" He asked dragging me by my hair further into a dark corner where I'm certain nobody goes.

"Hm, you certainly don't know who my family is and whom I'm married to." I struggled to move as he pinned me against the wall.

He grinned, "Shhh, it'll be over soon my dear." Just as he was about to pull my skirt up I sent my knee in his dick and he dropped to the floor with a scream as I ran away from him but I stopped when I hear a gun behind me. "Move one more inch and I'll kill you."

I froze and turned around, but smirk once I saw my dad and the twins at the top of a building looking down. Well, may God help this motherfucker.

My dad clocked his gun and shot him in his hands making him drop the gun instantly. He screams out and my dad signal me to run and I did just that, not caring what dad will do to him.

I could hear two more shots and I knew this time it was the twins. That's what they do best, torture first then kill.

As I ran back to the car, I saw Alex running to me with the keys for the cuffs and uncuffled me. He hugged me tightly whispering out apologies to me.

"It's not you're fault okay, that man is a pervert." I said and he chuckled.

"You pressed the watch button?" He asked and I nod. "Okay good that you did, I sorta left my watch over at Nico's place so I was worried." He explains. Dad also gave him a watch after he took him in that day.

"I guess the dick was too good that it gave you amnesia."

He chuckled, "Good? Bitch, that dick had me speaking in tongues like I was a Christian."

I held my stomach as I laughed and he continued telling me everything that happened.
.
.
.

I held my stomach as I laughed and he continued telling me everything that happened