Perfect Vessel

Thanks to the efforts of Kageura Renka, Enkaku managed to survive, but now finds himself separated from his body. The body of the curse was turned into an empty shell, and that body is now in the hands of the Gojo clan. Renka sealed Enkaku inside the red paper umbrella, he did it to protect the curse from those who wanted to obtain it.

For years Renka protected the red umbrella, not letting anyone get it, until the right day comes, when the souls of his allies are reborn once more. Since Renka was cursed by Enkaku, he has the Red Spider Lilies by his side, allowing him to continue living even though he is supposed to be dead.

As the years passed, he grew weaker and was no longer able to protect Enkaku on his own. There were too many enemies for him to handle alone, even if it's a curse, he can't defeat all the sorcerers chasing him.
However, he can't stop now, there's still something he needs to do.

Renka must find a certain person, the one who has the soul of his beloved.
With that person's help, maybe, just maybe, they can protect Enkaku until he can find the perfect vessel. The ones that can help him find that soul are the red spider lilies. The flowers told Renka that the soul has already reincarnated into a man named Zenin Toji, and if he wants to find him, Renka must travel to the Zenin residence.

Fortunately, the Zenin clan is not allied with the Gojo or Kageura clan.
They decided not to form an alliance, compared to the Gojo clan who took the opportunity to become allies of the Kageura family. However, there is a chance that Renka will not be welcomed at the Zenin residence, as he is a member of the Kageura clan.

Everyone knows about him, the immortal man who left his clan to protect a dangerous curse. But why call him an immortal man when he is a curse? That's easy, no one knows he's a curse since everyone can see him, even if they don't possess cursed energy. And it's not just that, his aura is completely different from that of a curse.

But, although Renka knows full well what could happen if he sets foot in the Zenin residence, he can't run away after coming this far.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

When Renka arrived at the Zenin residence, the spider lilies warned him of the danger he could face, but he ignored the flowers and still went to knock on the gate. However, just as his hand was about to touch the door, it swung open. A tall, muscular man with straight black hair opened the door.

Renka's red eyes met the green ones of the man, in that instant he knew that the man in front of him had the soul of the person he was looking for.
It was like a miracle, now Renka doesn't need to enter the Zenin residence, because the person he came looking for is right here.

"Zenin Toji, that's the reincarnation of that man, he's the one we need to create the perfect vessel for our master. Quick, take him with you."
They ordered the flowers, giving away information that Renka couldn't understand, since all this time he thought that the flowers only wanted allies.

"What do you mean by creating the perfect vessel?" Renka asked the flowers, but ended up speaking out loud, instead of speaking to them telepathically.

As Renka blurted out those words, Toji's attention was drawn to him.

"He is getting closer, this is your chance to take him with you." The spider lilies didn't answer Renka's question, they just want to bring their master back.

As the flowers ignored his question, Renka decided to ignore them and focus on the man who was approaching him. He thought maybe Toji would try to chase him away or something, but that didn't happen at all.

"You must be Renka, right?" Toji wanted to get a little closer to Renka, but decided to keep his distance.

"Yes, did you hear my name because of the rumors going around about me?" Renka wanted to make sure that Toji remembers his past life or just knows him in the same way that everyone else does.