11 || Blue Vanda Orchid

Start from the beginning

We got to Miguel's place, and after opening the door for her, we walked to the entrance hand-in-hand, her tiny fingers entwined with my longer ones.

We could hear the bustling already, the sound of glasses clinking and people laughing and talking. When we walked in, people came to a momentary pause, most of them staring at the gorgeous woman beside me.

"This is nerve-wracking," she whispered to me, acknowledging how everyone was studying her.

"They will love you, don't worry." I smiled down at her as we walked towards Miguel, Izaiah and their dates.

"My man, you made it." Miguel was the first to notice me and I smirked, letting go of Kamaria and hugging him. I did the same with Izaiah then nodded at the two women.

"Of course. I'd like you to meet Kamaria, my woman," I held the small of her waist and all of them cooed.

"It's lovely to meet you Kam, you're stunning," Izaiah's date moved forward to hug her. She looked like a model. "I'm Tamara."

"It's nice to meet you too." Kamaria smiled, then moved to hug Miguel's date.

"I'm Kiara, and I think you're so pretty." She commented and I could tell Kamaria was overwhelmed.

"I appreciate it, so are you, both of you." She gestured to them before moving back to me.

"I'm sure dinner is set up now, let's get going." Miguel addressed, tapping his champagne glass with a spoon.

He had invited our small, intimate circle of around ten people, and we knew all of them. When Kamaria and I settled at the table, that's when people started talking.

"Oh my, you have Viz Liquor here? And the cherry flavour? I might just die of happiness," Kamaria squealed when I poured her some. It made me feel so great that she loved my wine, the wine that I spent sleepless nights trying to develop.

"Of course, it's my favourite brand to drink," I tilted my head down to face her.

"I wanted to buy it the other day after finally tasting it at Evergreen since everyone talks about it, but it's so expensive. I almost cried, I tell you," I laughed at her remark, having the urge to kiss the living life out of her.

"Well now you can taste it, and take the bottle." I shrugged after filling her glass. I watched in amusement when she drank half of it within seconds, then swirling it with a hum.

"Wine addict?" I raised a brow.

"You have no idea. Guilty pleasure—"

"Good evening, gorgeous. Dating our boy here?" Travis, one of our close friends interrupted her.

"Um, well—"

"It's none of your business," I smirked at him.

"Well, you are famous for having a new chick every week," Eden stuck her tongue out at me.

"Not anymore. Rareșz is a committed man now, he's settling down." Izaiah defended me.

"Wow, that's something new. Well, who wouldn't? I mean, look at her," Eric gestured to Kamaria. She looked down shyly, avoiding everyone's gaze.

"Stop, you're making her uncomfortable," I waved my hand.

"Right. But how's business, Rareșz? Seems like you're doing so great, partnering with business tycoons like Yves and Lara." Paul stated with so much interest.

"It's good, I'm happy with the progress—"

"It should be more than good," Emory raised her glass full of wine, "your wine is literally trending everywhere. The flavours are so unique and exceptional, I drink it every day after work."