11 || Blue Vanda Orchid

Start from the beginning

"Obsessed? Aren't you exaggerating?" She giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"You may not be obsessed, but I am for sure." I squeezed her ass briefly before she walked to her closet, then emerged with one of the pairs of turquoise heels I got her.

They were encrusted with alexandrite crystals that gleamed lustrously, a derivative of chrysoberyl that had a chromatic range of colours under the influence of the lights, an enticing pleochroism that she too, had noticed from the way she was checking the price tag.

"You bought these heels for ten thousand? Why?—" she was cut off by my thumb entering her mouth the moment I stepped forward, and her molten brown eyes gazed up at me through her lashes.

"I'll only get you the finer things in life, love. Ten thousand is nothing compared to what you're worth to me. I'd get you the entire precious galaxy if I could, that's how important you are to me baby." I whispered, thumb tracing across her glossy bottom lip, my darkened chartreuse orbs watching her intensely.

God, I wanted her so bad. Her lips on mine, her lips around my cock, my lips on her pussy lips— anything.

I brought the thumb up to my own lips, sucking it slowly and giving her yet another hot wink. "Sit on the bed love, let me help you with your shoes."

She smiled, settling down as I got on my knees, taking the shoes and her smooth, left leg.

I secured the shoes onto her foot, strapping them while I maintained eye contact with her. She briefly looked away, unable to handle it.

I kissed her ankle after I was done, helping her up then scanning her. "You're so beautiful, Kamaria. So goddamn beautiful."

"Thank you, Rareșz. I appreciate it." She covered her cheeks.

I got her fur coat and draped it over her shoulders, my nose briefly nuzzling against her neck and triggering a series of mild goosebumps. She giggled when I bit her neck, soothing the visible indents with soft kisses afterwards. Sexy.

"You're always biting my neck, Rareșz. Is it a kink of some sort?" She teased when I stepped away from her with my hands in my pockets.

"It might be. You bring out that side of me, love." I tilted her chin and she laughed.

"Let's go. We're going to be late," she tugged my arm and I smirked, following her nevertheless.

After opening the door to my car for her once we were outside, I went to my side and pressed the ignition button. She ran her fingers along the fine leather of the dashboard, her manicured finger tracing the Porsche icon.

"I love your car," she said in awe as I pulled onto the driveway.

"Thanks. Is it your favourite?"

"Not really. I'm a big fan of a Ferrari, but it's too expensive," Kamaria shrugged.

"Interesting. I remember when I was young, I'd always buy magazines with cars on them. I never really bought school books. Anything with a car would win my heart," she laughed out loud and I smiled.

"Hm. Typical kid, and your parents accepted it?"

"Well, at first they tried to get me into school work, but to no avail. They gave up eventually," she shook her head in amusement.

"Reasonable. I can justify that you are very adamant, and determined." Kamaria glanced at me.

"Is that so? Because I haven't stopped pursuing you despite the challenges?" I inquired.

"Yeah, I'm surprised. You've got so many girls at your disposal, I never thought you'd agree to my terms and conditions." She giggled and I smiled.

"Well I agreed. Something about your soul is summoning mine, hence I can't stay away even if I wanted to," I stared at her briefly while she grinned to herself.