Chapter Thirty-One: Lap Dance

Jennie sits down on the chair and looks up at Jisoo as Partition by Beyonce starts playing, which she picks out for her because there's something sensual to that song. Her tongue darts out of her mouth to wet her lips because seeing her girlfriend wearing nothing but boxer briefs, a blouse and a tie is doing things to her.

Jisoo sways her hips lightly to the music and she's not sure if this whole lap dance thing will turn out to look good, but she'll go with what she feels and let the music guide her. She takes a step forward, stopping just shy of Jennie's knees.

Jennie's hands are aching to touch Jisoo already, especially now that she's so close that she can smell her vanilla soap. Everything about her girlfriend invites her in and that's an invitation she wouldn't want to deny.

Jisoo moves her left foot between Jennie's feet, gently teasing her legs apart, wide enough to allow her space to stand between them. She continues to move her hips to the sound of the music. When her girlfriend looks at her with hunger in her eyes, she leans forward, letting her lips ghost over hers.

Jennie is about to close the inch of space that's left between their lips when Jisoo backs away. Her girlfriend is such a damn tease, which she loves. It's one of the things that drives her crazy in the best way possible. The fun of being teased is that it riles her up and makes her want to get back at Jisoo, which often leads to mind-blowing sex.

Jisoo shakes her head when Jennie makes a move to put her hands on her hips. For now she won't allow her girlfriend to touch her yet, because it's nicer when she's on edge just that bit more. She puts her hands on the back of the chair, over Jennie's shoulders.

Jennie gasps at the sight of Jisoo leaning forward, arching her back and pushing her ass up into the air. Her girlfriend truly is a tease and if this is how she gives a lap dance, she's going to want one more often.

Jisoo releases her grip on the chair to stand up straight. She undoes her tie, toying with it as she loosens it. Once it's loose she flosses it around the back of her neck, moving her hips from the left to the right and back. She lifts her tie above her head and moves it around Jennie's neck.

Jennie is aroused when Jisoo uses the tie to pull her closer and this time their lips touch just barely. It's hardly a split second, but she sighs into it regardless.

Jisoo lets her grip on her tie go so it falls to the floor. She brings her hands up to her breasts, slowly sliding them down her chest and her stomach in a sensual movement under Jennie's watchful eyes. Seeing her girlfriend look at her as if she's exasperated and needs a drink makes her feel sexy and desired. She'll never grow tired of feeling desired, because it's an intense prickling feeling and a compliment.

Jennie's eyes move in sync with Jisoo's hands, wishing her hands would be touching her like that. She nearly leaps from the chair when her girlfriend is reaching her hips, but then Jisoo reverses her movement and begins to bring her hands back up.

Jisoo pops the first button of her blouse open and then the second one. She pauses to run a hand through her hair. Once the third button is open, she puts her hands on Jennie's knees and drops down to the floor as low as she can.

"Mhmm," Jennie moans, sucking her lips into her mouth. She notices that Jisoo isn't wearing a bra and while she's crouched down like that she has a pretty view of her cleavage. It doesn't last long when her girlfriend moves back up.

Jisoo leisurely brings her fingers to the next button. In one swift movement she rips the rest of her buttons, smirking as they fall to the floor with a soft sound.

Jennie's eyes zero in on Jisoo's abs, which are revealed more as she moves. She might have fainted if she wasn't sitting when her girlfriend moves the blouse down her arms, allowing her an even better view of her delicious abs and breasts.