Chapter Twenty-One: Meeting the Parents

Jennie grasps the hem of Jisoo's shirt and when her girlfriend nods, she wastes no time lifting it over her head. She discards it onto the floor and kisses her way from Jisoo's jaw down to her neck and her collarbones.

"May I?" Jisoo asks, pausing as she gestures at Jennie's shirt.

"Please," Jennie answers breathily.

Jisoo slowly lifts Jennie's shirt up, kissing her exposed stomach as she lifts it up higher. Her movements are gentle as she pulls her girlfriend's shirt over her head to discard it. She puts her hands on Jennie's thighs and stands up from her couch.

Jennie reflexively wraps her legs around Jisoo's waist. "Mhmm," she moans upon seeing her muscular arms. Seeing her girlfriend without a shirt on is hot and she was right, Jisoo has abs. "You look so good in that sports bra," she whispers in her ear.

Jisoo inhales sharply when Jennie nips at her earlobe. She stumbles into her bedroom and carefully lowers her girlfriend onto her bed. Her chest is heaving and her cheeks are flushed. She climbs on top of Jennie and claims her lips.

Jennie eagerly returns the kiss, kissing Jisoo back hungrily. Her hands move up and down her girlfriend's back. "Jisoo," she whimpers, placing her hands on Jisoo's ass to press her closer.

Jisoo gasps and pulls away from Jennie's grip on her. She sits down on her knees and looks at her girlfriend, noticing how aroused she appears. Their kisses had quickly turned heated and it had caused her to get carried away.

Jennie takes a few deep breaths in an attempt to cool herself down. She runs a hand through her hair and mirrors Jisoo's position, sitting on her knees as well.

"Too soon?" she asks, though she can answer that question herself and say that it is.

Almost two months, that's how long Jisoo has been together with Jennie. She wants to do this right and she wouldn't want to ruin what they have by rushing things. Her response to her girlfriend is a nod.

"It's okay," Jennie whispers, reaching out to put her hands on her girlfriend shoulders. "We can stay like this."

Jisoo leans forward on her knees, carefully balancing her weight so she doesn't roughly fall on top of Jennie. She places a finger under her girlfriend's chin and meets her lips in the softest, most tender kiss they shared so far.

Jennie parts her lips and runs her tongue along Jisoo's bottom lip. She puts her hands behind her girlfriend's neck and slowly falls back until her back meets the mattress, her lips still attached to Jisoo's as she pulls her down with her.

"We should dress more comfortably to sleep," Jisoo whispers.

Jennie wriggles from underneath Jisoo and sits up. She reaches behind her back, unclasping her bra.

"All I need is a shirt," she says, smiling because her girlfriend is staring at her. "Like what you see?"

Jisoo's tongue darts out of her mouth to wet her dry lips. "Yes," she answers, unable to stop staring.

Jennie's breasts are full and perfect and she can't shake the thought of wanting to put her hands and her mouth all over them.

"You look thirsty, Sooya," Jennie husks teasingly. She gets up from the bed and walks over to her girlfriend's closet. "Can I borrow a shirt?"

Jisoo nods and gets up from her bed as well. "I will be back in a bit," she promises. She presses a kiss in Jennie's forehead before dashing out of her bedroom.

Jennie checks her phone to see if she has any more texts. She already sent a text to her father to let him knows she won't be sleeping at home tonight.