Chapter 5

Been a while, haha(: 

Thanks for reading this so far btw, I love you for that<3 

Here's Chapter 5 yay 

-Sara 

Rebecca's POV  

Cry. 

Cut. 

Repeat. 

Cry. 

Cut. 

Repeat... 

That's how it goes. Until Jason decides to come into the bathroom, of course. 

"Princess, enough."  He's already in tears, and I don't know if I should run away or not. 

He sits down next to me and gently pries the razor from my small fingers, throwing into the wastebasket. (AN: Listen to Moments by One Direction, set the scene) 

Jason pulls me into his arms, and I immediantly burst into tears. "Why?" is all he says. But he's barely able to finish before he starts crying with me. He then gets up to wet a washcloth to clean the cuts, leaving me almost lifeless on the floor. "Why?" he says again. 

"I-I just..." I try to find a way to form words, but I fail, tears prickling my eyes yet again. 

He sits down again, placing me in his arms. He starts to clean the blood off the cuts and kiss every visable scar. One by one. And I'm in tears again and I feel like I'm going to pass out. 

"You'll be okay, I'll get you through this. We'll get through this. It's okay. You're too beautiful to do this to yourself, okay?" 

"I-I broke..." I choke out. 

He rocks me back and forth, on the cold tiles of the bathroom floor. I don't know if he's going to respond or not, all I know is that he's crying and I don't know why. 

He kisses the top of my head lightly, then after what seems like hours, he responds. 

"I'll fix you." 

AN: Well, what are your thoughts? Thanks for reading(: 

-Sara