Chapter 1

Okay, here's chapter 1 of Another Love Story. Hope you like(: <3 

-Sara 

Jason's POV 

Rebecca's coming over after school to study for a History test. It's days like this that I cherish the most. Rebecca's my best friend. Has been since we were 7 years old. I will NEVER forget the day when I finally got the guts to go over and talk to her... 

FLASHBACK (Jason's POV) 

"Come on, Stock. You got this. Just go over, and say hi. That's all." I paced back in forth in my bedroom. Today, I was going to introduce myself to my neighbor. I'm pretty sure her name's Rebecca, from what I've heard from my parents. Gosh, she's pretty. Why am I so nervous about this? 

I look out my window and there she is. Sitting in her yard under her giant tree reading a book. "Well that's a start." I thought. I love to read, and by the looks of it, Rebecca does too. Well, now or never. 

I make my way over to her yard. Hesitate. "H-hi." I manage. Gosh what if she thinks I'm weird? 

"Hey." She says back. Her big, bright blue eyes look into my green ones. Wow, she's beautiful. "What book are you reading?" I say back. Good one Jay, good one.

"You can sit down if you want ." She smiles. I take a seat next to her in the grass. "I'm reading a book on dolphins, they're my favorite animal." So pretty. So, so pretty. "Hello?" 

I realize I've been staring. Real smooth. "O-oh. T-that's really c-cool." I stutter. Wow Jason, what a ladies' man you are. "Do you maybe want to go to the park this Friday?" I recover. 

"Sounds fun. I need to learn my way around here." She laughs. The most beautiful sound I've ever heard. 

END OF FLASHBACK 

*Ding-dong* 

There she is. "Hey Becca" I say once I open the door. 

"Hello Jay-Mike." That was her nickname for me. If you haven't picked up on this, my middle name's Michael. She walks through the short hallway leading into my kitchen. I pull out a chair at the table for her to sit in. God, she's gorgeous. Do. Not. Stare. I take a seat. 

She sets her bookbag down, and takes out her History book and a piece of paper. "So." she says. She flips to a marked page in the book. "The American Revolution... Jay. Bro." She punches my arm playfully. "What are you staring at?" 

Staring. Again. Gosh, I need to get my shit together. She starts lauging. Most beautiful sound I've ever heard. 

A.N. So I know this was really bad, haha. After all, it is the first chapter(: 

Hope you'll continue reading! <3 

Thanks. 

-Sara