"Oh Yunseo-yah, come here. I haven't seen you in a while." Nayeon hugged her nephew. "Where's Yewon?" She asked

"She's at her friends house. They're having a sleepover." Y/N answered as she took Minseok from her mom and hugged him. "Aw aren't you so cute?"

"Mom how are you doing? How's your health?" Jihyo asked her mother-in-law.

"I'm fine Jihyo-yah, stop worrying about me. I won't die before I see Chaeyoung get married."

"Mooom, we already talked about this. Don't you see that my relationships don't last more than a few months?"

"That was because you were stupid and lazy. You're working now and you have your own income. You're not as stupid as before. Who knows maybe someone will start to tolerate you?" Y/N chuckled.

"You think I want to be single at this age? I want to love too. It's just I haven't found the right person, it's not that easy. Besides Nayeon unnie also got married late, but look at her, she even has a kid."

"Yeah, she's right. Don't pressure her too much. You kept pressuring me too but it didn't help. Her soulmate will just show up out of nowhere." Nayeon smiled looking at Jeongyeon. It's crazy how Nayeon really disliked Jeongyeon in the beginning but now they're in love, married and have a son.

"Oh I have to take this call. I'll be right back." Jihyo said when her phone rang and went to the other room.

"Guys, come closer. I have something to tell you." Y/N gestured them to come closer to her because she doesn't want Jihyo to hear her. "I started everything up. It should be ready until next month. I'll surprise Jihyo on her birthday."

"Oh my God really? You finally went for it?" Nayeon raised her eyebrows.

"I did. I hope she'll agree." Y/N smiled weakly.

"She will. This was your dream, I'm glad you're using that money to do something that will make both of you happy." Her mother smiled.

"I bet you'll be really successful." Jeongyeon patted Y/N's back.

"I'm really proud of you unnie." Chaeyoung approached her and hugged her.

"Why are you guys hugging?" Jihyo asked coming back from her phone call.

"Y/N unnie just said that she'll take all of us out for dinner;" Chaeyoung smirked.

"W-what? When did I say that?"

"Just a minute ago, we all heard it." Jeongyeon joined on teasing her.

"Yeah, I heard it too." Nayeon chuckled.

"All of us heard it." Uncle couldn't hide his smile. Y/N just sighed in defeat and agreed to take them out for dinner. 

--------------------------------------------

Today is Jihyo's birthday and it's the first time in their marriage of 13 years that Y/N has planned a huge surprise for her wife. Since it's Saturday and the kids are at home, they decided to go out in the morning for breakfast. Later on they went home and Y/N's mom, uncle, sisters and Jeongyeon came to visit for Jihyo's birthday. 

"Thank you all for the gifts, you didn't have to." Jihyo smiled at them lovingly.

"Mom, we got you a gift too." Yewon and Yunseo approached her. "It's not much but we did what we could." 

"Omo, you two are already that grown up to get your mother a gift?" Jihyo smiled and hugged both of them tightly. She opened the little box and found a cute necklace.

"This is beautiful, thank you." She patted their heads and gestured for Y/N to put in on her, which Y/N did.

A few seconds later the doorbell rang, to which Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows. Everyone is here already, who could it be?