FOUR

“Onew, my shift is over early today. I'm going home okay? Take care.”

“Oi! What do you think you are going to do? It's past midnight. And it's not safe for you to go home at this time.”

“I know, but I have to go. Tomorrow I have to go to see Hana. She is missing me I guess. And I'm a bit tired too. I want to rest, you know.”

“Okay then let me drop you. Let's go.”

“Wait, you are a bartender and you can't go like this. See, the bar is so crowded. You have to do your work. I can go by myself okay? I'm not a baby.”

“But-”

“No buts, I can go by myself. I'll inform you okay? Now go and do your work.”

With this Taehyung left the club and Onew went to his work. The bar was crowded as usual. It was so impossible for him to leave the place for one moment. And Taehyung knew that. So he refused his words and let him do his work.

It was almost 1 o'clock at night. The roads were empty and dark. Taehyung was walking towards his home but midway he stopped. His head was spinning. And within a moment everything was blank.

_________

“Taehyung? Tae! Wake up. Can you hear me ?”

Tae opened his eyes slowly and saw a familiar face beside him. Worry was clearly visible on his face. He looked at the person in disbelief. “Jungkook!?” Tae asked in a weak voice trying to wake up from the bed. Jungkook held his hands and helped him to sit. Tae placed his head on the head board. His eyes were so tiring.

“Are you okay? What happened to you then?” Jungkook asked worriedly. He was still holding his hand.

“Where am I now? It's not a hospital I guess.” Taehyung asked him tiredly. Jungkook handed him a bowl of ramen and told him to eat. While eating it Jungkook told him everything.

“When I was passing from the main road I saw you but before calling you I saw that you fell down in the road. I didn't know your address so I brought you to my mansion. I called the doctor and he said maybe you are weak because of skipping meals.”

Taehyung was a bit shocked because of Jungkook's act.

Why is he so concerned about me?

Taehyung finished eating and answered in hesitation, “I-I didn't get time to eat. I was saving money too for my sister. That's it.”

Jungkook's heart felt the pain Tae was feeling. Naya suddenly came to his room and saw them talking. It was almost 4:00 am. So she suggested they sleep. She left after taking the empty bowl.

Jungkook was also about to leave but Tae held his hand and looked at his eyes. “Can you stay tonight? Beside me? It's o-okay if you don't w-” Jungkook pressed a finger on his lips and shut him. He looked at his eyes and said, “Yes, I can Tae.”

Then he slept beside Tae and covered them with the blanket. Tae slowly hugged him and placed his head on his chest and closed his eyes. Jungkook caressed his hair. The moment was so magical for them. Jungkook was confused about Taehyung's behaviour but he always imagined him beside him and it was happening.

On the other hand, Taehyung's feelings were messed up. He didn't even know why he asked Jungkook to stay. But somewhere he was happy in Jungkook's arms. He was feeling safe under his care. The hearts were running fast as an express train.

Is this what it feels like to have someone by your side? I can't deny it feels safe.

Soon they fall asleep in each other's embrace. The night was magical. The two people, together, under the warmth and unknown strange feelings. What is it called?

__________

The next morning Jungkook woke up in an empty bed. At first he panicked, “Where is Tae?” Then he found a note on the bedside table.

“I'm going now. Don't worry about me. I'm fine now. I have to visit my sister. Thank you for taking care of me. I owe you Kook. You will get a treat from me. Bye .. ”

Jungkook smiled. This very small note brought a smile on the most cold mafia boss. What happened to him? What about his cold expression towards everyone? Everyone told him he will never know how to love someone. Then what is this?

Taehyung went straight to the hospital from Jungkook's mansion. Hana was sleeping as usual this time. He went to Seona's cabin and saw her preparing medicines for Hana. When Seona saw him she was a bit shocked. “Tae! What happened? Are you okay? You look like a patient. And you lose weight too.”

Tae sat on a chair and answered with a low voice, “I'm fine noona. Don't worry. I just skipped a few meals. That's it. But I'm fine.” Seona held his hands,

“You sure?”

“Yeah noona I'm 100% sure.”

After the conversation Taehyung met with Hana. They spent some time together. While talking Taehyung was just thinking about the amount he wants for Hana's treatment. The time was short but the amount was huge for him. He had no idea what he had to do about this problem.

—------

A few days later Taehyung was working on his part time job in the cafe. And strangely he met with Jungkook again. He was sitting in a corner and drinking his americano. Taehyung noticed him and after his shift he went to him. He was feeling a bit guilty for the last time.

“So finally you notice me huh?”

“I'm sorry Jungkook, I noticed you before but my shift was going on so…”

“And the past few days? At least you should have called me once. You could tell me that I'm fine now or anything…”

“I'm really sorry Jungkook. These days I have been really busy. I had to collect the money-”

Tae pressed his palm on his mouth.

What was I going to say? No no no, I can't tell him about the money I need for Hana. Isn't it so awkward?

“Money? What money Tae?”

“Ahhhh, nothing at all. N-nothing….”

What are you hiding for me Tae. You don't know I can get the news by myself. But I wanted to hear from you.

“Anyways let's have dinner together, if you don't mind remember that you have to treat me.”

“Ahh, yeah, what do you want to eat? If I'm not wrong you like spicy food right?”

“How do you know?”

“Just guessing. Let's go eat tteokbokki.”

“I'm on it. 😁”

—----------

Days passed, and the distance between the two people decreased. Taehyung started to trust him even more now. The fact that Jungkook is taking care of him made his heart flutter.

On the other hand Jungkook was also realizing that he likes Taehyung. He wants to give every possible happiness to him, to his Taehyung.

There is a quote, “People change for two reasons. One is for money and two is for love.”

And here you can see that Jungkook has changed. Naya was right. He is the one who changed Jungkook this way.

Sometimes people change without realizing. Here Jungkook and Taehyung changed because of their love. But still they didn't realize the true love.

-To be continued…

★┅┅❦┅┅★

Hey guys, 😅 sorry for everything. I know I'm too late to post this FF again. But I didn't want to wait this long.

Anyways here is the next part. Hope you enjoyed it. And I changed Jungkook ages 26 to 25 for the story plot. Hope you will understand. And also sorry for the short part. 🥺

Love you all. 💜