Passing out | Nas

NATINA REED
JULY FIFTHTEEN , 1994
6:59 PM

I put on a modern '90s skirtsuit with some white pair of knee-high boot and i left my hair out curly because i feel like it

I put on a modern '90s skirtsuit with some white pair of knee-high boot and i left my hair out curly because i feel like it. Today feels like it's going to be busy so i'm getting some extra clothes because of cheer.

" Don't do nothing stupid and make sure you change your clothes and shoe- mom im not no kid no more. I love you bye!" adding a kiss on her cheek before grabbing my bookbag and my bag of clothes.

'MAKE SURE YOU EAT TOO.'' i close the door on her going straight to my car black bmw. Putting all my things in my car quickly.

I heard my phone ring making me stop doing what i was doing and look for my phone. " Hello?'' i said hearing people screaming in the background.

"you need to come quick because nasir getting beat up by some big dude. Don't ask who because i don't fucking know!!" Tommy hang up the phone as i look shock. He never told me about him getting bullied.

I quickly got in my car speeding down the street. "SHIT! Come on. come on!" I said at the red light, looking around biting my lip, i begin to get mad at the seconds go by.

>>

I push everybody out the way seeing nas getting jump and beat up badly. I push the boys off of him and got on the floor by him.
Nas is you okay?!  NASIRR!'' After i said that he passed out on me and i begin to cry. I got up from the floor and slowly picking him up putting his arm around my neck.

Wiping my tears away as i walk away feeling everyone eyes on me. " Nas, baby everything is going to be okay. Just keep breathing.." I said crying going to the nurse office.

I open the door and quickly the nurse had help me put him on the bed. The nurse looks at me before giving me comfort. 'i-is he going to be okay..'' She shake her head answering me.

"Yes he is going to be okay. he just pass out due to withstand pain that has overloaded.." She explains to me. After she explains it to me nas had woken up.

I quickly ran to him checking his body crying. He grabs my face before coughing a bit. '' Im okay.. just  my body hurts." wiping the tears off my face as i sadly smiles.

" na-nasir you could have told me and i would have did something..'' I said checking his face seeing bruises all over his face. "I'm so sorry for not helping you.''

Pulling him into a hug, he put his hands around my waist as i cried in his neck. " Stop crying mama." The nurse gave me some tissues carefully moving me to the side. Ms love grab the kit and grab some stuff out. >>

>>

I sat down as i watch ma girls cheering. " Okay. 5..6..7..8!" I said shouting before dancing with them. Nas and the boys cheer for us and i smiled feeling myself with the beat.

After doing the dance for about 25 mins, i let them take a break and they rush out the gym and i chuckle. " I feel the same way yall.." Nas creep his arms around my waist.

I turn around smiling placing kisses on his lips before sitting down on the bleachers.

Nas sat next to me while i put my legs on top of his. " I love you so much. Even though they beat your ass badly." Nas laughed at me before trying to make me laughed.

"Oh please, you was like " is he going to be okay?" Nas said making me laugh as he mock my voice and pretending like he was crying. I smacked his chest.

"Ok now.." I said turning around crossing my arms pretending like am mad at him." I'm sorry, my love." Nas said in a baby voice grabbing me making me lean back laughing at him as he tickles me.

"OK. OK.'' I said dying of laughing as he tickles me. Nas had stop and i look up. ' What's wro-'' Getting cut off by everybody looking at us with a ' Are you Done' Face. I got up quickly fixing myself a bit. " Should we get started?" I said.