"I mean...He doesn't look all right to me." Rae reeled back at the grotesque sight, scanning the other bodies in the room. They were all covered in blood of some kind.

     "Shit." Leon cursed.

     An alarm was going off in the room, the sound slowly driving Rae to insanity. However, Leon was the first to make his way to the door, pulling his pistol out of his holster as he did so. Jason rushed forward, grasping Leon's arm, "Hey. We're in a pressurized tube underwater. Remember?"

     Leon nodded and instead pulled out his knife. Behind him, Rae did the same.

     Jason motioned for the two to go down the hallway to their right, and they obliged, quietly stepping over one of the limp bodies while Jason made his way to the left. "Stay close." Leon whispered to Rae as they spotted another dead body lying in the hallway.

     "I don't feel like you have to tell me to do that anymore, we both know its instinct." Rae retorted as Leon stopped in front of the body, crouching in front of it.

     Rae checked behind them while Leon observed the body. Then he stood up and stepped over it, continuing to walk down the hallway carefully.

     "I hate this job." Rae said quietly, "Have I ever told you that?"

     "Only every mission." Leon sighed as they stopped beside the bathroom they had spotted Jason in the night before. He slowly creaked the door open and snuck a glance inside. There was no one there.

     "I would just like to make it well known." Rae continued trying to lighten her mood, taking yet another glance behind them. Still nothing.

     Down, down, down they went until they reached a dead end. At this point there were five dead bodies, all piled up. It didn't take a genius to realize something was wrong about the scene however, as one of the dead body's shirts was moving by his chest. The sound of flesh being eaten was heard loud and clear and unfortunately familiar.

     Rae and Leon watched from a distance as the buttons on the shirt suddenly ripped open, a small bloody creature bursting out of it. It didn't take long for Rae to identify the creature as a rat, its fur soaked in blood.

"You gotta be shitting me." Leon complained, looking at the rabid animal with annoyed eyes.

     "No fucking way." Rae gasped as Leon grabbed her wrist, pulling her the other way.

The rat let a war squeal and began to hop towards them. Leon pulled Rae behind him and waited for the rat. Once it got close enough, he kicked it.

It flew into the wall, but it didn't stop fighting. Instead, it jumped around and landed behind them, going into attack when Leon suddenly brought the fire extinguisher down upon it. The rat was crushed as Rae looked at Leon in confusion.

     "When did you grab that?" Rae motioned to the fire extinguisher.

     Leon nodded his head at the wall, "It was right there."

     Rae raised her eyebrows, looking at the wall in bewilderment. She hadn't seen it there before, "Really?"

     "Is this really what is important right now?" Leon asked, looking at his girl with an incredulous expression, "Not the demon rat?"