'' 𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 ❞ .

Start from the beginning

  once she got to the desired speed she stopped kicking letting the swing take over, she turned to face notti who was doing the same. culture held onto the chains tighter as she planned when she was going to jump.

  "lets see who can jump the farthest" she called out turning her head to face him, he gave her a strikingly look as he loosened his grip on the chains, "alright count to three" he replied, as she turned her head.

  " one .. two .. 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬" she shouted.

  they both jumped with notti landing further then her which made a frown appear across her face, "you damn near launched yourself" she said as she began walking towards him notti only laughed seeing her pouty face. "your the one who challenged me" he shrugged as she playfully rolled her eyes.

  she looked towards the monkey bars, walking towards them with no warning — he followed after her seeing as she stepped on the ladder to reach them, she latched onto the bar and swung forward to the other one with no effort.

  he was amazed they usually hurt his palms giving off a vivid stinging sensation, she finished and gave off a bright small — notti was found of her smile it showed off her straight whites perfectly, & she thought the same about his.

  "show off" he dragged with a bright smile showing his perfect teeth, she raised her eyebrows and shrugged her shoulders. "what you can't do monkeybars?" she gaped as he mugged her, giving her the answer to her question. "your joking" culture laughed.

   he flipped her off which made her drop her smile and quickly returning the same finger, "that shit dead be hurting, be havin' my shit geekin" he rebottled justifing onto why he didn't like the monkeybars. "just get a good grip, wait type pause" she laughed seeing her words came off the wrong way.

  "you you onnat dumb shit, i won't even thinking like that til you said sum. gangsta"  he called out pointing his finger at her as she silently waved the boy off, she went down from the platform sitting on the step. "boy shut up, i don't do that" she said with a straight face.

  he somewhat didn't believed her, but she was in a two year relationship past this so he wouldn't put it pass her to not be innocent — but it was none of his business to be worried about what she took place in.

  "heard you, lets go sit at the picnic tables" he suggested as she stood up from her spot, following him towards the row of the wooden tables and bench he sat down as she sat vertically from him.

  she folded her hands and placed them ontop of the table as he copied her, "so you going to tell me about yourself now?" he asked referring back to their last conversation they had. "i might, but wouldn't it be better for you to find out yourself?" culture queried.

   "and how am i supposed to do that, we dont even hang out unless dotty's here" he shook his head knowing her answer wasnt going to change despite his reasoning, she stood on her words. "tought isnt it?" she shrugged with a cheesy smile, which made him suck his teeth.

  "you're stubborn" he dragged with a small scoff she perked her eyebrows up at him and shook her head that wasn't the word she'd use to describe her, "telling someone who you are can be totally different then you finding out who they are build your own perspective" she replied making notti understand where she was coming from, he liked that idea.

   nodding his head he examined the girl taking the time to study her face, they've never hung out one of one before besides the interaction they had in her kitchen in which he wouldn't forget.