Party Planning

Letting out a sigh, you finally peeled your eyes away from the door that Fuyuhiko had left through. You had t have bee staring at the door behind him for at least five minutes, completely frozen in shock.

Sure, he had stopped you from doing something you would forever regret, but even then, he's only known you for three days and was telling you to sleep in his cottage from now on? He moves fast...

You huffed, looking at the mirror again. You couldn't go out like this... Oversized shorts and a dress shirt twice your size. But, Fuyuhiko had taken your key, so what were you supposed to do?

Picking up your clothes, you realized that everything had dried off overnight. Well, everything except your hoodie. Which meant, you were going to have to wear his dress shirt all day...

You sighed again, examining the shirt. Well, at least it didn't have a slash in the fabric like your hoodie did from that bullet. Noticing it's current state, you swiftly buttoned up the top few buttons, leaving the very top one undone. 

At least everything else was dry. And so, you slipped on your skirt and socks, pulling on your shoes for the second time that morning. And after scavenging around, you found a comb thrown on the table and you tugged it through your tangled hair.

And in the end, you left the cottage and closed the door behind you, earning a shocked look of surprise from a passing Ibuki.

"Y/n-"

"Ibuki, don't finish that sentence."

----------------------------- time skip brought to you by Jesus Christ himself to pour some holy water on you horn dogs -------------------------------

     There were few people already at the restaurant when you climbed the stairs. Teruteru, Hajime, Nekomaru, and Sonia were all gathered around each other.

Nobody said anything, and they looked almost as if they were frozen. Eventually, everyone else arrived as well, harbouring the same shocked expression as silence filled the room.

"... Is everyone here?" Byakuya hummed eventually.

Chiaki narrowed her eyes. "Huh? Fuyuhiko isn't here yet."

Hiyoko giggled, pressing her finger together. "Heh... Maybe he already got killed."

Ibuki straightened up and shot her eyes wide. "Gyaaah!! Dead bodies already!?"

"Don't go killing people off..." Peko murmured. "I saw him outside earlier. However, he told me he would not be joining us this morning."

"Why does he have to act like a lone wolf at a time like this?" Mahiru huffed.

Honestly, you couldn't argue. Not that you would want to defend him right now, you were still mad at him for taking your cottage key.

Kazuichi scratched the bac of his head. "C-could he... Is he thinking up a plan to kill someone himself?"

"Kazuichi!" Sonia snapped. "You should not doubt your friend!"

Oh... If only she knew that Fuyuhiko had saved her from you the night before. But you couldn't tell her that. She would never look at you the same.

"It's quite the opposite, Kazuichi." Peko began. "He said something about grabbing Y/n's things from her cottage and bringing them to his own-"

"That's enough of that!" You piped, quickly clasping a hand over your mouth afterwards. Peko shot you a confused gaze but nodded.

"Very well."

Ibuki gasped. "Is that why you're wearing that instead of your hoodie!? NO WAY!!!"