Part 16: Time is ticking

Start from the beginning

"Remember the show you pulled off?"

The moment Kyun asks, pictures flicker up in front of her eye. Everything was normal and she had fun with the underworld people, and then the people at the bar played one of her songs—and she somehow lost it... climbed on the table with Cassie, was dancing...

Jax and Magnus carried her like a damn princess to the bar and she performed "Dancing With The Devil" up there... let her body glide over the long bar, poured liquor out of the bottle into people's mouths...

FUCK!

"What have I done?" she whispers, in terror at her own behavior.

"No, babygirl!" Kyun smiles. "Don't say that, it was so much fun!"

She remembers she was having fun. The people enjoyed the show and she turned it into a whole mini-concert there. And she also remembers falling into Kyun's arms from the bar after she was done, hugging him, screaming how happy she was.

Still... she's a celeb. The news about all this must've broken the internet by now...

"Fuck!" she gasps. "My fans will be so disappointed in me! Coop will hate me! Fuck. What did I do?"

"Babygirl!" Kyun chuckles, grabs her hand and places his phone into it. "Do me a favor and read the comments!"

"No!" Vehemently, she shakes her head. She'd rather die than read the comments! They're already bad on a good day, she doesn't wanna see how—

"Do it!" he insists and she lowers her head and looks at the phone.

"Finally! Gosh, I'm so happy for her 😭 she looks so happy, guys! Look at her! 😭😭"

"Welcome to the dark side, bad bitch! 😈 it's fun over here!"

"I can't believe I missed the show 😭"

"Tbh I was always so confused by her. Cause she always played the good girl when her shows and songs are so nasty. She always seemed so insincere - but I'm glad she finally dared to show her true self and to me, she never looked happier! 😍 Props to you, girl!"

"WHAT. A. QUEEN!"

"I wanna fuck her so bad! I said what I said!"

"Look how she's having fun, not caring a bit about others! That's such Queen shit. I'm in tears! 😭😭😭"

"Please! Can someone tell me who those hot dudes she's with are? 🤤 My cat is asking..."

Confused, her eyes shoot up to Kyun when she reads the last comment.

"Wait! Who did you look like?"

He shrugs. "Me!"

"You?" Skeptically, she shakes her head. "As in... the way I see you?"

"Believe it or not!" Kyun nods and the smirk on his face turns even bigger. "They've already created fan pages about me... Anya's hot boyfie."

Groaning, she pushes him. "Oh, come on, Kyun!"

She can't believe he just let this happen! He's friends with so many celebs, why does he have to show his true face when he's with her?

Still, she can't help but laugh. What a ridiculous situation. Again she looks back at the phone. Sure, sprinkled throughout the supportive comments there are a lot of very nasty ones that really hurt her, but she loves how her fans immediately shut them down.

"I can't believe how sweet these comments are..." She looks at the demon, who, again, smiles at her. Without giving herself the chance to consider this, she leans forward and hugs him tightly. "Thank you!"