It has been over a year since I've seen him.

My cheeks flame at once, and I try not to make direct eye contact with him. "H-hi, everyone," I stammer. "I didn't expect such a crowd."

"When I asked for support to get you to safety," Kingsley says, his eyes gleaming kindly into mine, "I couldn't stop all these lot volunteering their services."

"We want to help you," Hermione says.

"Yeah," Ron immediately agrees, nodding enthusiastically as he beams at her.

"Of course Nymphadora and I would be here tonight," Lupin smiles, as he wraps an arm around Tonk's waist.

"Yeah, you try and keep us away," Tonks agrees.

"I rescued yer the firs' time and I'll rescue yer today." Hagrid says, beaming tearily at me.

"I'm here because Ginny can't be," Bill says, "and Fleur won't leave my side."

Fleur snorts and moves an inch closer to Bill.

"And I'm here under duress," Mundungus complains.

"It's me job." Moody says gruffly.

"Molly made me," Arthur adds.

"Fred and I can't resist a bit of adventure, can we?" George says, smacking his twin on the shoulder. "Especially when it comes to our favourite Slytherin."

My eyes can't help but lock with the only silent person in the room. I feel my stomach knot as his gaze lingers on mine, his expression almost sad.

"Yeah," Fred murmurs, his throat bobbing as he swallows, the intensity of his brown eyes making me look away.

Kingsley stands up and starts to issue orders. But I barely listen due to the presence of the boy who broke my heart.

It's odd because I suddenly don't remember how to breathe properly. Whilst Kingsley goes on and on about safety procedures, all I can do is instruct myself to breathe in, and then out.

In... out... in... out...

"So are you clear on what we are asking you here, Harriet?"

I nod.

In... out... in... out...

"And you give your consent?"

"Sure, yeah, whatever."

I nearly fly a punch at Mad-Eye when he walks up to me and snips a cutting of my hair.

"Hey-!"

"It's not gonna work without a piece of you," he growls, stuffing the strands inside a hip flask.

Whatever it is, it boils and smokes, and it suddenly hits me as to what I've consented to.

"No! You can't do this! You'll all turn into me!"

"That's the general idea," Mad-Eye says gruffly. "There'll be too many of you, and they won't know who to attack. Now line up Potters."

I feel sick. I don't want this.

"They're all old enough to decide this," Kingsley explains kindly upon seeing my horrified expression. "They'll be safe, each with a protector."

That's not actually why I am feeling horrified. "But they're all going to have my boobs!"

"Nothing new to Fred though," Ron snickers.

Fred glowers at him. I suddenly feel so angry with him. Why is he here? Isn't it enough that he broke my heart - now he has to humiliate me by literally turning into me?