Epilogue.

Epilogue.

A tear rolled down Sunghoon's cheek as he laid a purple flower onto the ground where Choi Sora was put to rest.

It had been a year since that night — January 5th, 2000 — and nothing had been the same since.

The seven boys couldn't bring themselves to properly accept the deaths of Choi Sora and Kim Dohee. They were constantly blaming themselves for bringing the girls into the supernatural world and leading them into multiple death traps.

The deaths made them realize a lot of things, and it made the boys come to terms with the fact that they needed get away from the suffering.

Lee Heeseung left Seoul to move to Busan. He blamed himself for the deaths caused by the supernatural world, and couldn't stand the thought of being where everything bad was happening.

Jay had decided to go traveling with Taeri and help cure people with Taeri's magic and provide guidance for those who had newly transitioned to the supernatural side of things. It was a good distraction from his friends' deaths, though there wouldn't be a day where he wouldn't think about them.

Jake ended up leaving for Itaewon. He continued his party lifestyle by going out day and night with his new friends. He wanted a carefree life, and he figured moving to Itaewon would help him forget about the past.

Kim Sunoo wanted peace. He moved to Ulsan — the least populated city in South Korea and became a 'normal' boy. He got a part time job at one of his local café's and is enrolled in a collage there. The boy often reaches out to his six best friends to see how they are and if they need any help with anything — in the end, only getting replies from five of them.

Niki moved back to Japan. He felt guilty for the girls' deaths and didn't know how to cope with it. Not a day went by where he didn't stop thinking of ways he could've prevented their deaths. Perhaps if he had been a little bit stronger that day — or maybe it should've been him instead. The thoughts were constantly circling his head and by being in Japan it helped make him more distracted from them.

Jungwon remained in Seoul. It pained him knowing he couldn't save his lover, and he often thought about joining Dohee, but he knew that she wouldn't want that. She'd want Yang Jungwon to live his life for her and that's exactly what chose to do. Jungwon spends his time searching Seoul for Park Sunghoon.

Park Sunghoon, who had hurried to Sora's dorm room after she died just to be able to have her scent around him again was a complete mess. He had stayed up the whole night in tears at the thought of him not being able to see Sora ever again.

After a night of being in her room, he ended up leaving with the small teddy he had won her at the festival in his pocket — and with a folded up picture she had on her bedside table of the two of them.

Sunghoon had felt too overwhelmed with grief. He had lost his anchor — the only one that was able to keep him sane and it was taking a massive toll on him.

Ever since that night, not only did Park Sunghoon lose the love of his life, but he also lost all control over his humanity.

He frequently went on killing sprees throughout Seoul, murdering and harming anyone in his way. It was his way of coping with Sora's death and it helped him let out all of his built up anger.

The only time it would switch back on was when he would visit Sora's grave. The two girls had been buried near each other on top of a hill that only the seven boys knew of.

He had avoided his six best friends as he knew if they saw the way he was, they would try to get him to turn his humanity back on and he didn't want that. He wanted to be alone and do what he wanted as a way to survive with his anguish.

Whenever Sunghoon did visit Sora's grave, he always came with a purple flower. He wouldn't stay for long because he'd often hear the footsteps of Jungwon approaching to pay his visits to the two girls, but Sunghoon tried to be there before sunrise because he knew Sora didn't like waking up alone.

A sob passed Sunghoon's lips as he looked down at the picture in his hand. Whenever he saw her face, it felt like he was seeing her for the first time once again — but this time, he didn't see Sarang anymore, all he saw was Choi Sora.

Choi Sora died peacefully due to Park Sunghoon taking her pain. He made her death calming and painless and no matter what life she went on to live in the afterlife, a peace of gratefulness would always stay in her heart.

Choi Sora taught Park Sunghoon how to love again, and this time the love he felt was stronger and more powerful.

They had undying love for one another and would never be able to get over it. Every day that went by, they fell deeper and deeper for each other — but in the end, Park Sunghoon fell in love with a 'Blue Blood' who was bound to have a tragic ending to begin with.

❍

Hello everyone! This book is now officially completed, yay!

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone that took the time out of their day to read, vote and comment. It really means a lot and gives me more motivation to write when knowing somebody enjoys my work :)

A big shoutout to -yngjwon who is the owner of Kim Dohee. The book for that character is on her account along with the second part to my 'DARK BLOOD' series, 'DARK MOON'

I had a lot of fun writing this story and I am sad that the fictional love story is over for Sora and Sunghoon lol

Have a good day/night everyone <333