Twenty Nine.

Twenty Nine.

SORA'S arm was wrapped around Sunghoon's torso as his was wrapped around tightly around her shoulders.

It had been two days since Sora first fell ill, and since then, the days have gone slower then ever and have been filled with agony.

It pained both Sora and Sunghoon as she experienced the suffering day and night, and it woed Sunghoon as he was made to watch his love go through that pain.

Sunghoon securely held Sora as they entered the library to meet with Taeri. He was afraid that the wrong move would break her.

It was a struggle to get the Choi girl out of the comfort of her bed, but she managed to push herself and eventually, they were sat on the leather sofa's with the rest of their friends.

Sunghoon sent a smile to Taeri as she pulled him in for a hug.

"Hey, Sunghoon." She sadly sighed, understanding the circumstances that the group was in.

Once they pulled back, her cat-like eyes darted down to Sora, who was weakly sat on the sofa.

"This must be Sora," Taeri softly smiled and sat down beside the younger girl. "I'm Taeri, Jay's girlfriend." She introduced and gently shook Sora's hand — the sick girl having enough strength to greet her with a warm smile.

After a while of Taeri sitting down and everyone talking about her travels and her observing Sora, Sunghoon announced he had to use the bathroom.

The group nodded and the boy simply walked away while they continued their conversation.

The instant change of mood in Sora was evident and Taeri let out a small sigh.

Choi Sora, the girl that was once trying to converse with everyone had sunken down in her seat and looked worst than ever.

"What is it Taeri?" Jay questioned, noticing his girlfriends saddened energy radiating from her.

"I think it's best if we keep Sunghoon and Sora together. I've noticed that she's stronger when he's around — did he bite her?" She explained, looking around at everyone and ending her explanation with a question.

Jay shook his head with furrowed eyebrows. "No, Kim Mijin did." He revealed and Taeri felt her heart skip a beat with fright at the thought of the evil woman.

"But Sunghoon tried to suck the venom out of one of Sora's bites." Jake added and Taeri licked her lips and nodded slightly.

"That's it then... Sunghoon's hybrid venom has mixed with Sora's and its created an attachment between them. Whenever they're together, it's when they're the strongest. We need to keep them together so that Sora has more time." She informed, and a glance of confusion flashed across Dohee's face.

"More time?" She questioned, her tone shaky as Jungwon reached over and placed a comforting hand on her.

"With Sora having such a powerful blood type, the risk of her body rejecting the transition was high — and that's exactly what's happening. Her body won't allow her to fully change because it knows it'll just kill her in the end, so this is the bodies way of slowing it down." Taeri stated, making Dohee's breath hitch and glance over at Sora — who was now fading in between consciousness and unconsciousness.