Thirty.

Thirty.

THE feeling of a firm grip on Sora's arms was felt as she was kneeled on the floor. She had not long became conscious, and now that she was, she was taking the time to look around.

In a semi circle, she and her friends — including Heeseung and her lover, Sunghoon — were all made to kneel by people that had yet to reveal themselves. They had on oversized black cloaks with the hood up, hiding their identity.

Before the nine of them was stood three more people that looked just like the ones that were holding onto them.

The sight frightened Sora as she was left confused on her whereabouts and why they were even there.

Suddenly, one of the people upfront removed their hood, causing anger to spark inside of the nine.

Kim Mijin stood with a smug smirk on her red lips as she elegantly folded her arms across her chest.

"Why are you doing this? We did what you said — We fought you, now leave us alone." Heeseung yelled in fury, making the vampire that was holding onto him punch him in the stomach.

Sora attempted to pull herself from the persons hold, but they were too strong, and slightly shook the Choi girl to make her stop.

"Stop it." Sunghoon growled.

The sight of them treating his lover so wrongly angered him, and he wanted nothing more than to break free from the grip he was in but he knew it'd either get him or everyone else killed.

The person that was holding onto Sora chuckled under their breath before they took their hood off — the others following after Choi Beomgyu.

Sunghoon bit down on his bottom lip in wrath as he looked away from Beomgyu. He couldn't allow him to take away another one of his loves.

"You took everything from me..." Mijin lowly began, a look of rage in her crimson eyes. "I had everything I wanted until you guys showed up with your pathetic vampire obsession — You don't understand what you took from me and how badly it affected my life."

Heeseung bowed his head in shame as his mind travelled to the past.

Mijin sent Beomgyu a look, to which he smirked and nodded, before forcing Sora to her feet and almost dragging her over to Mijin.

Panic commenced in Sunghoon as he watched as Mijin roughly took hold of Sora.

"It's obvious the transition hasn't killed you yet," She scoffed. "Soobin, my sword." Mijin ordered and quicker than ever, Soobin was by her side and handing her the sharp dagger.

Sora's eyes widened ever so slightly as she began to use the last of her strength to fight back and prevent her death from happening sooner, but it was useless.

Kim Mijin was older, more powerful and more experienced and so Sora didn't stand a chance.

"So beautiful." Th woman calmly stated, pushing some of Sora's hair out of her face with the tip of the weapon.

The girls breathing was uneven and shaky and she clutched her hands together into a fist as the sword was dragged under her chin, and she was forced to face Mijin.

"Beomgyu, you can do the honors." She grinned a sickly grin, and harshly pushed Sora into Beomgyu's arms and handed him the sword.

"Please stop!" Sunghoon begged, trying to get free from the vampires grasp. "I'll do anything! Please." Tears had formed in his brown eyes and were threatening to fall.