Five.

Five.

SORA turned around and her eyes landed on the tall, brunette headed boy. The girls eyes widened slightly at the sight of Ej and a smile was soon brought to her lips.

"I've been to better parties." She simply shrugged as her eyes trailed up and down his body.

She couldn't lie, Ej looked handsome. He was wearing a pair of beige trousers and a blue t-shirt with a denim shirt over the top of it unbuttoned. On top of the shirt, he sported it with a brown letterman jacket, and he wore simple, silver necklace around his neck.

"Me too." Ej chuckled with a bob of his head and took a gulp of his drink before placing his now empty cup down on the table. "Though I have seen this girl push her boyfriend into the pool, which has never happened at any of the other parties I've gone to."

"I see you're still hanging out with those boys." He smirked slightly, quickly changing the topic and feeling a little annoyed that she didn't listen to him.

Sora sighed, "They're not bad. They haven't done anything to upset me, and plus, Dohee hangs out with them." Sora shrugged and leaned against the table behind her. "She's happy with them, and I'm happy she's happy."

Ej smiled at Sora's kindness and soon nodded his head slightly, before his eyes landed on Park Sunghoon. He was stood, leaning against a wall, swirling the liquid in his cup around, minding his business.

A mischievous smirk appeared on Ej's lips as he glanced at a confused Sora before a breathy chuckle releases from his mouth.

"Ah, Park Sunghoon," Ej called out, making Sunghoon look over at them. "How come you aren't with your weirdo friends?" He asked, and Sunghoon's facially expression stayed the same — Unfazed.

"Ej," Sora began and stood up straight and gently pushed his shoulder. "Stop. Leave him be."

Though, Ej didn't listen and walked over to the Park Boy, who was now no longer leaning on the wall.

"What do you want, Ej?" Sunghoon asked with a huff.

"I see you've made a few new friends, hm?" The boy taunted. "First Dohee, and now Sora? What're you planning?"

Sunghoon creases his eyebrows and shakes his head. "You look really stupid right now."

A chuckle escaped past Ej's lips and he shook his head. "I look stupid?"

"Ej, what's your problem? Let's just go." Sora tries to drag the boy away, but he stands his ground and refuses to move.

"The only one that looks stupid here, is you." He stated. "I can almost smell that fact you're thinking about Sarang. You're standing in your sorrows."

For Sunghoon, that was the final straw and all he saw was red. The sound of her name pained and angered him, and he had to take that built up anger and let it out.

Sunghoon was quick to shove Ej into a table, causing him to knock down some of the glass bottles of alcohol and a few of the people around to gasp and turn their attention to the two boys.