Seven

Please feel free to re-read the last chapter in case you forgot how the chapter ended...Enjoy💜

When Taehyung touched the back of his neck, Jungkook moved forward as the want to rip into Taehyung's skin suddenly overcame him

When Taehyung touched the back of his neck, Jungkook moved forward as the want to rip into Taehyung's skin suddenly overcame him. He breathed in while pressing his nose against Taehyung's skin.

Delighted that Jungkook was paying attention, Taehyung encouraged him, "Bite quickly."

While rubbing his nose across Taehyung's skin, Jungkook nodded in agreement. Now that he had a better scent of Taehyung's skin, his mind was clouded with bloodlust. His heart was beating more quickly out of anticipation as hunger now throbbed in his veins.

The snap of flesh beneath Jungkook's mouth was oddly pleasant in a way that he felt he shouldn't appreciate so much. He didn't need instruction on how to bite; teeth penetrated skin easily enough.

Taehyung's hushed, surprised breath shouldn't have been as rewarding or as exciting as it was. Jungkook ignored the way Taehyung clutched the back of his neck as a warning before drawing back and sucking forcefully, Jungkook was pushed by some animal urge to keep his fangs buried in Taehyung's flesh.

Compared to the horrible liquid Taehyung had just tried to convince Jungkook to drink, blood glided over his tongue. It tasted like iron, as it should, with a hint of cherry-flavored sweetness and sourness. It was also a touch too warm. Even so, it was delicious.

When Jungkook licked up Taehyung's collarbone, capturing the flow of blood before he put his mouth over his skin and sucked harder, a breathless huff crackled through the air.

Enough to fill Jungkook's mouth with blood before he swallowed, leaving the flesh throbbing across his swollen lips. He repeated it twice more until Taehyung's hold on him grew tighter, and he felt strangely delighted.

"Oh," Taehyung moaned and twitched back, and Jungkook instantly followed him. He pushed him up against the cabinet before dragging his tongue over Taehyung's sharp jaw and wanting once more.

When Taehyung attempted to lean away, Jungkook objected angrily, licking a wide stripe up his throat in a hot, possessive manner. He bit at his skin to get closer.

When Jungkook dug the tips of his fangs back into the punctures, Taehyung stiffened and relaxed simultaneously.

Taehyung's chest was fumbled up by a hand that slid between them, and when a couple more buttons were undone, Jungkook squirmed happily against Taehyung's flesh. He's not sure whose hand it is because his vision is cloudy, but it exposed more skin for him to nibble on, blood-staining golden skin, in an anxious attempt to create marks.

Taehyung exhaled, "Jungkook," and something about the sound of his name on Taehyung's lips was seductive, sending shivers over him like fingertips gliding gently over his skin.

Jungkook felt the urge to bite harder and press down harder. It made him want to force Taehyung against the cabinet, bite him as deeply as he could, and take what was rightfully his.