Two

"Why haven't Haneul and the guys come back yet? It's almost dawn

"Why haven't Haneul and the guys come back yet? It's almost dawn."

The person whom Jungkook was talking to was Jimin, one of his friends; they were all from orphanages, some being adopted but some still helping in the orphanage, like Jungkook and Jimin.

Everyone in the house loves Jungkook; he is lovely, kind-hearted, and always ready to help others.

Jimin gasped, ''What if they were captured by so-called vampires? And being killed? What should we do?"

''Vampires are not real, Hyung. They don't even exist! I think a rumour is made by some fools to prank. I don't understand why they agree to go there; that cave is scary even from a long distance. I'm afraid they'd be hurt more by wild animals,'' Jungkook complained with a soft voice, lips pouting unconsciously.

''Because they want money, Jungkookie. The amount is huge, you know? Seoji is obsessed with vampire fantasy; he doesn't dare go there himself, but he is rich enough to offer money. Haneul and the guys want the money, so the deal is made.''

Jungkook's pout was deeper at the words, as he uttered again, ''Why are they willing to do anything for money? I mean, we live healthy lives, eat well and sleep peacefully. Isn't it enough?''

Jimin let out an empty laugh and said, ''That's how the world works. Rich and poor, the one who commands and the one who has to listen. Money is God to some and just a piece of paper to others. As you live, you'll learn more.''

As soon as the talking finished, they saw Haneul running inside the house with a pale face and blood smearing his clothes.

Jungkook shrieked at the horrible sight of his friend and got worried: ''What happened, hyung? Are you okay? Hurt somewhere? Where are the other guys?''

Haneul looked so pale than usual that Jungkook and Jimin doubted it was their eyes or the darkness of the dawn.

''Where is Seoji? I have to meet him right now; it's important!''

Seoji sometimes visits their orphanage and stays for a few days whenever he fought with his father.

''In his special room, I guess,'' Jimin answered instead of Jungkook, who couldn't open his mouth due to terror.

Haneul immediately ran in the direction of Seoji's room, ignoring the questioning gazes of his friends.

He hastily knocked on the door a few times, and it took a good while for the door to open. Seoji's face was filled with annoyance as his sleep was disturbed, but it was replaced with excitement as soon as he realized who was at the door.

''Oh, did you find one? I know I can count on you guys. Where is that creature?''

Haneul decided to tell the truth because he would believe a friend rather than the vicious monsters. Maybe his rich friend can find a way to help them. Money can fix anything, right?