BLACKHAT ONESHOT!! Masquerade Ball

A/N: OK so here we are! A few people have requested a black hat x reader one-shot, and I am here to deliver. heads up, you wear a dress in this one. Also, you're both teens.

(Y/N POV)
As I walked around HatVille, I decided it was a good idea to go to the store. My mom needed some things, so I figured I'd stop by.

As I was about to open the door, I saw a flyer on the window. I averted my attention to what it said:

'To any villain living in HatVille, tonight is your lucky night! Everyone is invited to an event at the HatVille Manor. This year's theme is a masquerade ball. We hope you can come.'

I smiled slightly and put the flyer in my pocket. I got the few things I needed and headed back to my home.

When I got home, my mom was sitting on the front porch. She perked up when she saw me.

"Oh! Y/N, I have something to show you."

She opened her purse and showed me a copy of the same flyer I got at the story. I giggled and pulled out mine too.

"I think you should go. You need to socialize more. You have a wonderful personality that needs to be shared with the world."

I sighed, "thanks mom. But what would I wear?

Her eyes lit up. "I've been saving this dress for a while now, and now is probably a good time for you to have it."

She led me to her room and opened her closet. In the closet was the most gorgeous red dress I had ever seen.

"I wore this on my scary seventeen. I figure it'll fit you now."

I gently took the dress in my hands and tried it on. I looked at myself in the mirror, and it fit me perfectly. My mom came in my room and smiled.

"You look great, my little spider. Now, for your mask..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom dropped me off at the front of the HatVille Manor, many people already in and around the building.

I walked in the Manor to be faced with a massive ballroom. A chandelier hung front the ceiling and candles were lit on tables.

I made my way to the snack table (because where else does the party start am I right?). As I got to the punch, I saw a girl with bright pink hair. My eyes widened.

"...Demencia?"

She turned towards me and immediately smiled.

"Y/N! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!"

She practically jumped and hugged me. Demencia was my childhood best friend who I haven't seen since switching schools.

"AND LOOK AT YOUR DRESS Y/N!! AAAAAA YOURE SO PRETTY!"

I chuckled, "thanks Demencia."

She broke the hug and grinned at me with her razor-sharp teeth. I got to look at her dress; mid length black fabric with mini skulls to accent.