🕸Halloween Special🕸

Happy Halloween! I have two major school projects due this week, but I really wanted to do a special chapter.

(This takes place before the final battle & before the known existence of the opposites)

(Y/N POV)
I woke up to blurry vision; a dark fog surrounding my bed.

I leaned over to turn on the lights, but the light barely helped.

As I turned forward again, I saw a silhouette appear.

As the figure got closer, I began to take in their features.

The figure jumped out of the shadows. "Boo!" Dr. Flug held up his hands in an intimidating manor and had fangs drawn on his bag.

I sat there silent for a moment until I began laughing hysterically.

He took down his hands and tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm sorry Flug, you're just so funny!"

He sighed and shook his head. "I should've known that wouldn't work."

I stopped laughing and hugged him. "Good morning to you too."

I opened the door so the smoke could clear out. I was greeted with the same interior as days prior; Black Hat's residence was already spooky and dark, so there was no need for any change.

Demencia cut out a couple paper bats, and 5.0.5 made some cute drawings, but otherwise everything was the same.

We had originally planned for this day to be like any other, but since it's Black Hat's favorite holiday, we all had today "off".

Flug and I decided it would be fun to have a move marathon. Sadly, he's terrified of horror movies, so we agreed the worst we would go was slight thriller.

We spent the entire morning until mid afternoon watching movies like Beetlejuice, The Corpse Bride, A Scary Movie etc.

We were snuggled together under an orange and black pumpkin blanket and snacked on candy and popcorn.

Once we stopped watching movies, Demencia said she wanted to bake with me.

Since we didn't want to go to the store to get more ingredients, we just made some cute cookies.

We used frosting and cookie cutters to make ghosts, bats, pumpkins, and other fall items.

Unfortunately, they didn't last very long because Demencia has a MAJOR sweet tooth.

Thankfully, I saved some for Flug and 5.0.5; even one for Black Hat.

As the evening drew closer, Flug and I began to set up outside for trick or treaters.

To look more inviting, we decided it would be fun to dress up as Napoleon and Deb from Napoleon Dynamite (please tell me you've seen this amazing movie).

The sun set and we finished putting up cute designs and sat in our chairs.

It was slow at first, but more and more kids began to pile in.

You see, we were giving out full sized bars, and the word must've gotten around.

There were the traditional costumes; witches, skeletons, princesses. Although, there were some unique ones.

The night was pretty average until a little girl, about 5 or 6, dressed up as Cinderella, approached us.

I smiled. "Well hello princess! I absolutely love your dress!"

She just stood there and her mom nudged her. "What do you say?"

"Is he your husband?"

Dr. Flug choked on air and I giggled.

"No, but he is my prince charming. And you will find yours one day too. Or a princess charming or royalty charming if you prefer."

She smiled and walked away with her candy and her mom.

I saw that Flug had finally calmed down and the night continued per usual.

It soon became pitch black outside and all the kids had gone inside.

Flug and I had practically frozen to ice cubes, so we were now drinking hot cocoa.

Demencia and 5.0.5 had joined us and we all talked about how our nights went.

Tonight was still fun, even though we didn't pull any stunts.

...at least any stunts we would get caught for...