What The--

It was early in the morning, and Black Hat woke Dr. Flug and me up because of the amount of things we had to make.

We're in seriously hot demand and Black Hat was doing us a favor by waking us up so we could have time to do it all.

It was now about 11 am and we had already gotten at least 5 projects done.

Flug and I have such a connection that our ideas just bounce off of eachother, and we bond correctly.

We were making everything, between gravity guns and lawn mowers (?), we covered every topic imaginable.

We had stocked up on parts the last time we went to the store, so we're glad we don't have to take an extra trip.

"Y/N, accodding to the second law of thermodynamics, you're supposed to share your hotness with me."

I laughed. "C'mon flug, that was sooo cheesy."

"What? I thought it was cute! I have more! You be the battery, I'll be the aluminum foil, and together we will light up the world."

"Omg..."

"I'm not an astronomer, but I still promise to give you the sun, moon, and stars."

"Where did you find these?"

"Online. I wanted to find something cute for you, and I knew you'd understand these pick up lines because they're all science related."

"Flug, you are too sweet."

I kissed him on the cheek. I didn't want out first kiss to be here. It needed to be special.

He blushed and put his hand on the cheek I kissed.

"L-lets get back t-to working."

"If you were a Transformer… you’d be Optimus Fine."

"Y/N!!"

I giggled and began designing again.

It had been another few hours and I could tell Dr. Flug was really stressed.

I grabbed his hands and he turned to me, shocked.

"Flug, I can tell you're stressed. How about we go for a walk outside and get a bite to eat."

"S-Sure. You know that I don't like being in public."

"We can just walk around town and order something to go. If you don't want to that's ok, I just don't want you to explode."

"O-ok. Thank you for being concerned for my well-being. I'm not used to that."

I gave him a sincere smile and hugged him.

"If you know one thing about me, it should be that I am always here for you. We may be villains, but villains have eachothers backs."

"You're right... Y/N, I love you."

Now it was my turn to blush.

"I love you too Flug, remember that."

We pulled away from the hug and just gazed into eachothers eyes for a few moments.

He held my hand.

"Well, you lead the way!"

I giggled and began to walk with him.

It was a little breezy outside, considering it is now early September.

We first stopped at a shop and got drinks. He got a hot tea, and I got a (favorite fruit) smoothie.

We continued walking, until Dr. Flug stopped and pulled me back.

"What's wrong?"

He pointed up in front of us.

There was a giant building, that was exactaly the same as Black Hat's, but it was white.

There were no fences, it was instead surrounded by gardens of flowers.

"What the--"

The front door opened...