Imagine - b. k

Downpour

It's 2 in the morning, and both you and Bill are having an argument. Today is the worst fight you have. It got worse to the point where you destroyed half of the furniture. Tables, chairs, you name it, all are wiped out.

"I don't think this is working anymore, Bill." You sat down on the floor, your hands on your head as you try to find the words to express your utter disappointment.

"Is that how you really feel?" His voice is croaky. You two were arguing for a while now and he was crying made his voice crack.

"Yes. I'm tired, Bill. This relationship is too tedious." You cried saying those words.

You never really want to feel this way. But the overwhelming feeling is too much for you to handle you eventually broke yourself trying to fix your relationship. He's getting bigger while you were getting torn into tiny pieces. You can't keep up with him anymore.

"So that's it? It all ends now?" Bill asked, looking down at you who's still on the floor. His voice is rough from all the shouting and crying.

"I don't know. All I know is that I want to get away from here." With that, you stood up and ran away. Leaving Bill standing there all alone, bombarded with questions to himself.

As you were running while crying your heart out, it suddenly rained. It's as if the universe is crying with you that's why it gave you a heavy downpour.

You stopped your tracks and let yourself be drenched by the rain. You hate to feel this way and you feel terrible for what you've said to Bill.

You suddenly had the realizations that you should've been more understanding. You know you both were busy and it's somehow selfish that you only thought about yourself.

Your reflections made you to burst out crying more which made you to scream out loud. You feel so bad that you were angry at him. He loves you so much and he's been doing his best to make it up to you but you acted reckless that you didn't see his efforts.

After all that, you decided to call him. It only took one ring before he pick up the phone.

"Babe, where are you? For God's sake there's a downpour!" He said over the phone. You can clearly hear he's worried from the way his voice trembled.

You once again burst into crying. You cried out loud like a baby getting its candy robbed.

"Bill, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry babe I wasn't thinking straight. I'm so sorry-" Your voice turned out throaty and you can't stop crying.

"I know, baby. Just stay right there." He said before he hung up the phone.

"Bill? B-bill?" You put the phone down and cried once again. This is the end of it. Bill had enough of you because of your shitty attitude. Just great.

After few minutes just standing there getting soaked, you saw someone walking towards you with an umbrella. You can't clearly see who it was because it's dark, but he's approaching fast. He's getting closer rapidly and you finally recognized him.

"Bill?-.." You got cut off when he unexpectedly jumped on you and gave you the biggest slam dunk hug ever. He let go of his umbrella just to embrace you and now he's also getting soaked.

"You came." You spoke, still in his arms.

"You called." He replied. That made your heart shatter into pieces and made you tear up once again. After hearing those words, you hugged him back tightly then you let yourself sink into his embrace.

"Let's go home." He stated while caressing your hair. You on the other hand, nodded continuously.

You then let the rain have a remarkable meaning to the both of you. The downpour is now a part of your memories. And just like the downpour, you wash each other's pain and sadness away.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i might turn this book into an imagine episode only coz i am full of story ideas i wanna share with you T^T what do y'all think? or should i keep writing random episodes (such as the tour ep, choosing game ep, etc) idk wahjsha