Imagine - g. l

under the table

"happy birthday, bill and tom!" you gave them a la bise and handed them your present.

"thank you, sweetie. please, come in." bill said welcoming you in.

you went in and greeted the other visitors that you're close to such as gustav and his wife and also tom's wife of course. you were catching up and talking about married life and such. and while you're having a conversation, georg never left your side. he's clinging onto you, holding your waist like he's some kind of an accessory. he's like your belt or whatever.

now you're having dinner with all of their friends. you were engaged in the conversation when you felt a hand over your thigh. you push it off gently to avoid distractions.

"how are the kids, by the way?" tom asked you. 

you were taken aback by tom's question and someone took that as an opportunity. he places his hand back on your thigh and this time, he's griping it.

"the kids are great. my daughter just got her baby tooth removed haha." they laughed and you laughed awkwardly. 

you look at georg but he's avoiding eye contact. he's actively joining in the conversation like he's not groping you under the table. 

you pinched him making him let go. you smirked, satisfied at his reaction like he's trying to act cool despite feeling a sting in his sides. 

he cleared his throat and then subtly moved his chair closer to you. he then wrap his arm around you, clinging onto you again.

"what is wrong with you being all clingy and stuff." you whispered only he can hear. 

"i just want them to know you're my wife." he smiled, still joining conversations. 

you rolled your eyes because you knew, you were defeated. he again held your thigh and gently caressed it under the table where no one can see. you just tried your best to ignore it and not get distracted by his touch. 

the whole night he spends most of his time following you around and clinging onto you like a lost child.

[KALI SPEAKING]

your girl is graduating tomorrow aaahhdkjhef*&%^$%&$*O!!! 

thanks for the suggestion!