Chapter. 5 Disscusion

Long chapter ahead!

22.05.2023
Authors note: I wanted to thank all of the people who already startet reading and supporting this! We're almost at 100 readers total of the whole storie.
For most people it's only a little but for a beginner like me it's quiet much!
I thought I would only get like 20 readers till now because I'm a beginner. So again thanks to all who read trough the chapters till now! I wish u guys now  happy reading.

Shirin's pov:

Monday. I hate that day in school. The other days are also just stressing but monday? It feels like you need to survie a world war to get out of school.
The weekend also went past like it was nothing but a second of relaxation and then wake up just realize that you have to go to school again.

Now I was currently at school sitting next to my best friend Alena while we were doing some experiments in chemistry..... Ok not really experimenting ....

Rather talking to the ones next to us, behind us and talking with each other gossiping about random things that we weren't suppose to talk during the lesson. That the teacher didn't notice us till now was a miracle. Normally if I would even breath and started with an I- next to my friend she would give me an death stare that  would kill me in an instant.

"But seriously you can't tell me he isn't hot"
She started to talk again whispering in my ear.

"Are you fr? He looks like a freaking poodle dog with his hair"
I whispered back carefully not trying to take the teachers attention to us.

" Oh shut up"
Rolling her eyes at me I turned my head towards the teacher and in that exact moment she started to talk again.

"So my ladies and gentelmens. I gave you time and you should slowly finish and start cleaning after the project. I'll give u 5 minutes for that and then we will be talking about your observation and what you did during the project. Not to froget the finished results of the experiment"

" Uh what did we solve till now?"Our other partner Mateo spoke.

"We did smashed the salt crystal but other than that we did nothing more"
That were the only things I said before my Alena started to giggle.   "PFFFF"

Swiftly I turned my head towards the group behind us with my friends Zoe and Titilayo. Their other 2 partners were Adnan and Armin.

"Ey Zoe how far did you and your group got?"

She turned her gaze, with her safity goggles on as some gloves, to me one more  time before looking back at her table with the project.

"Uh not far we got to the next step after smashing the salt crystal but... hmm yeah that's all we got. How about your team?"

" We got till smashing the thingys. I know not far"

"Yeah but I think the others didn't do better than u guys did. Anyway do you know what we have for the next lesson?"
" English. But our teacher said she's gonna disguss something important with us"

"Huh what important thing?" Behind Zoe, I heard Adnans voice speaking of the sentence I said like 2 seconds ago.

" I don't know she just said something important-"

"Shirin. Did u finish cleaning your table with your group?" My voice was cut off by a familiar womens voice.

Shit... Shit shit and shit. I'm dead that I could litteraly bury myself in a grave right now.

My back was still turned back to my team were also clearly our teacher was standing. Not to mention that I was currently in a death zone.

" Uhm" Turning my gaze upon our table I saw Maxim, Mateo and Alena, also seeing the the table past them, they either looked concerned towards me or looking somewhere but not the direction I was in right now biting their lip trying to hold their laughter.