119

Chapter 119

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

There were such superstitions among the people.

Especially those who had been married for several years and had not been able to conceive a baby would go to an

orphanage to adopt one.

If there was a child breath in the family, it would be easy to

conceive.

This was superstition, but there were many successful examples.

However, for those children who were adopted back, it was a nightmare. Once the adoptive parents had their own children, the adopted children probably would not be treated well.

They couldn’t go back to the orphanage, and their adoptive parents were disgusted with the burden. After all, there was no blood relationship, so who wanted to raise other people’s

children.

Damien was not a gossip, nor was he a sympathetic person, but after hearing what happened to Eve, there was a trace of anger in his heart.

Subconsciously, he wanted to know more about Eve.

However, these old ladies were also hearsay, and the rumors were more dramatic with time. So the credibility of their words was not high, and they did not know the truth at all.

After all, it was someone else’s family business, and he just met the girl once, so Damien wouldn’t interfere with other’s family staff.

pigeno

In the company, it was already half past four, and only half an hour left for Vivienne to finish her design.

Vivienne was drawing design drafts unhurriedly. Annabelle stretched her neck to sneak a peek, but Vivienne blocked it

with her hand.

Vivienne smiled, “Miss Sanchez, please be patient, the time hasn’t come yet.”

Annabelle snorted coldly, “There’s still half an hour left, I’ll see what you can do.”

Half an hour later, Vivienne stopped drawing on time, just like taking a written test, and when the time came, she stopped writing and handed in the paper.

“Done.” Vivienne got up and blew the dust that didn’t exist on the design draft.

Annabelle hurried over to see that Vivienne really drew a

flower.

When Annabelle saw it, she immediately raised an eyebrow, “Vivienne, are you kidding me, what kind of design draft are you drawing? This is the thing the Skyreach Group can offer me?”

Vivienne said calmly, “Miss Sanchez, don’t worry, take a closer look, what kind of flower is this?”

Annabelle looked at it with disdain. She actually saw it clearly just now, “Gardenia, I asked you to design a necklace. Why draw a Gardenia for me? I can have all the flowers in the

world, do you think that I will like a fake one?”

Vivienne said calmly, “You have all the flowers you want, but you can’t have any men you want.”

This sentence made Annabelle slightly startled as if she had been poked into her mind, her face flushed red.

Vivienne held up the design draft and said, “I know what kind of necklace Miss Sanchez wants. The necklace pendant is mainly designed with a ball, and a gardenia is wrapped in the ball. When you hang it on your neck, the gardenia is the closest to your heart.”

Annabelle said dismissively, “I don’t like…”

“The meaning of gardenia is the silent guard of love.”

Vivienne interrupted Annabelle, and continued, “The leaves of gardenia are evergreen all year round, and they have gone through wind and frost without withering. When they bloom, they seem to bloom inadvertently, but they have been waiting for three seasons, silently guarding their love. They are just like you, silently guarding Matthew and loving him secretly.”

Annabelle was stunned, “How do you…”

“How do I know you like Matthew?” Vivienne smiled, “When you love someone, your eyes can’t lie. I saw the way you looked at him at the West Club that night. You like Matthew, and you will only restrain your temper when you are in front of someone you like. With your own temper, you, who are always arrogant and domineering, were very quiet that night. Besides, when Matthew had an accident, you looked so worried.”

Loving Matthew was a secret that Annabelle had kept in her heart for many years.

When Vivienne said it at this time, Annabelle suddenly felt that she had no privacy in front of Vivienne.

Annabelle said, “So what if you’re right, I still don’t like your design.”

“Everyone has a secret, and your secret will be hidden in this little glass ball, in this gardenia flower, and you can place it in the place closest to your heart.” Vivienne said, “Loving

someone secretly is bittersweet. Anyways, like it or not, it’s up to you.”

Annabelle asked, “How did you win Matthew that night at the West Club?”

Annabelle still hadn’t figured it out.

Vivienne didn’t hide it, and said, “There are magnets behind the dart board. As for the rich like you, lots of people will try to please you guys in different ways. Do you like to be pleased by others? Self–esteem and respect are earned by yourself. They are not given by others, sol am not your enemy.”

Annabelle fell silent.

“Miss Sanchez, I wish you the best of luck and hope that you can get whatever you want.”

Vivienne gave the design draft to Annabelle and walked out of the office by herself.

After staying in the office for three hours, when Vivienne came out, she found that none of her colleagues had left, and

everyone was waiting for the result.

They all wanted to see if Vivienne could handle Annabelle.

Selina also came over, with a cold face, and said, “How is it? Is Miss Sanchez satisfied? Don’t forget our bet.”

At this time, Annabelle came out of the office, Vivienne did

not answer Selina’s words and handed over the final result to

Annabelle for announcement.

Dividing into pages now