72

Chapter 72

The two went downstairs together, Stacey went to the parking lot to drive,

and Vivienne walked to the Chevrolet parked on the side of the road.

Damien saw Vivienne coming, he got out of the car to open the door for Vivienne, at this moment, Stacey drove out and shouted: “Vivienne.”

Stacey in the car with a smile: “Drive slowly, I’ll go back first.”

Stacey raised her head and waved at Vivienne, because of the angle, she could only see Damien’s profile.

“See you tomorrow.” Stacey drove off.

“Let’s go.” Vivienne said to Damien.

Damien opened the car door and covered her head with his hands, and waited for Vivienne to get into the car before returning to the main driver.,

Damien asked: “What do you want to eat tonight?”

“I’m going to the hospital first.” Vivienne said, “A colleague from the sales department gave birth today and recognized me as a godmother. I have to buy some gifts for the godson.”

briefly talked about sending Wendy to the hospital to give birth, and then said with emotion: “The newborn is so small, those small hands and feet

look so cute.”

Damien saw that Vivienne yearned for children, and the corners of his lips slightly raised: “When we have a baby, it must be the cutest baby in the world.”

Vivienne: “.

That’s not what she meant.

But Damien’s words made her have a little expectation

Damien’s genes are not bad, and their baby must be very cute.

Women are like this, they are a contradictory body, they always hope to get the most affirmative answer, otherwise all ambiguity is just ambiguity.

The two went to the maternity and baby store. Vivienne thought about

buying two sets of clothes for the baby. It was the first time she bought clothes for a newborn, and she didn’t know the size.

Vivienne asked the proprietress to recommend it. Seeing that the two came together, the proprietress mistakenly thought that Vivienne was pregnant.

The proprietress glanced at Vivienne’s belly and asked with a smile, “How many months? When is the due date? I can recommend suitable clothes for you according to the season. The newborn baby has delicate skin and needs to wear better quality clothes.

Vivienne looked at Damien awkwardly, and said to the proprietress, “I bought it as a gift for a friend.”

The proprietress suddenly realized that she misunderstood, and said with a smile, ” Boy or girl?”

‘Boy.” Vivienne asked: “Miss Boss, please help me recommend it.

While Vivienne was chatting with the proprietress, Damien walked up to the newborn clothes and touched them.

This is a pink, very cute little dress.

Seeing this, the proprietress smiled and sold: “Nowadays, children don’t know the color, and the pink one is also very good. There are several sizes of this suit. Why don’t you get a set? This suit is pure cotton and it’s not expensive. 199 A set of US dollars, buy more, and get a discount.”

Vivienne also looked at the dress, it was really cute, she asked Damien: “Choose this one?”

“I’ll just look around.” Damien said, ” Mrs. Lewis is giving birth to a boy, so it’s better to buy blue or yellow ones.”

The proprietress immediately said, “This blue one is also available.”

The proprietress hurriedly picked out a few colors for the two of them. Damien was as careful as he was choosing clothes for his own child.

Vivienne watched from the side, with a smile unconsciously on the corner of her mouth.

She could tell that Damien loved children.

Vivienne didn’t know much about buying children’s things. In the end, Damien picked the best ones and bought two sets of clothes, as well as toys, a set of squawking little yellow duck toys.

When paying, Vivienne took out her wallet: “I’ll pay .”

Damien stood aside and didn’t fight for it. The proprietress smiled, and only married men would understand. Married men have no money in their hands, and the financial power lies with their wives.

After the two bought things, they came out of the mother and baby store. When they got into the car, Damien sensed something was wrong. He stood by the car door and looked around.

Vivienne in the car asked, “What’s wrong?”

“It’s okay.” Damien didn’t find anything suspicious, got into the car and started the car.

Just after they were gone, a man stepped out from behind a car with a

camera.

This person is the private investigator hired by Hendrix.

The private detective then sent Hendrix the photos he had just taken.

Hendrix saw the two visiting the mother and baby store, and subconsciously decided that Vivienne was pregnant.