31

Chapter 31

Vivienne had never been so embarrassed in her life.

Seeing Damien’s eyes falling on her underwear, she quickly pulled down the pajamas, blushing unbearably.

Damien was amused by Vivienne’s reaction, and was about to speak, but inadvertently caught a glimpse of Vivienne’s chest again.

Damien was also embarrassed, turned sideways, and explained, “I, uh, am going to take shower.”

“Well, uh, good night.”

Vivienne lowered her head and hurried back to the bedroom.

Damien’s smile deepened after seeing the shy Vivienne.

Vivienne went back to the room and panted heavily.

After calming down, she realized that she hadn’t worn a bra, and when she thought of Damien’s actions just now, she immediately understood and felt ashamed and annoyed.

He wouldn’t think that she was deliberately seducing him, would he?

Vivienne felt that it was too late for her to bury herself.

When she fell down last night, she pulled him, and the two fell on the sofa and kissed each other. Today he saw her breast…

Vivienne patted her hot face, and suddenly, Damien knocked on the door outside.

“Vivienne, I made some spaghetti, do you want to have some together?”

She only ate Rakfisk noodles at night, so she was a little hungry

now.

“Okay,” Vivienne responded with a raised voice.

She quickly changed into a set of conservative pajamas before going out.

Damien cooked two bowls of spaghetti, which smelled good, and the onions were sprinkled on top, which made the spaghetti so appealing.

“It smells so good.” Sitting down, Vivienne started to eat, “You really know how to cook.”

This was the first time he cooked after the two lived together.

“Well, s little.”

As soon as Damien finished speaking, the house was suddenly dark.

Vivienne was short-sighted, but now that it was all dark, she was almost blind.

Vivienne asked, “What’s going on?”

Damien turned on the flashlight of his phone and said in a deep voice, “I’ll go out and have a look, you sit still.”

Vivienne sat obediently, and Damien went to the corridor to take a look. There were lights in the corridor, so the possibility of a power outage was ruled out.

Damien went back again and said, “Maybe because we forget to

Chapter 31

pay the bill.”

When he asked Grayson to buy the house, he was in a hurry, so he didn’t have time to ask about the remaining utility bills, and he didn’t even know how to pay the bills.

Vivienne had experienced a power outage due to arrears, and asked, “Do you know the account?”

This stumped Damien, he didn’t know what was that.

He was the president of Skyreach Group, so he didn’t have to worry about these things at all.

Damien’s mind turned quickly, and he said, “I can’t remember the passcode, I need to think.”

“The landlord may help. You can ask the landlord to pay the bill first.” Vivienne came up with an idea, “I have done this before, so you can call the landlord and ask.”

Damien was the owner of the house himself, so he would reveal his secrets when he called.

Damien said solemnly, “It’s so late, I’m sorry to disturb others, there are candles at home, let’s light them.”

Vivienne thought Damien was too shy to call the landlord, so she didn’t think much about it.

Damien found a candle in the drawer, lit it, and placed it in the middle of the dining table, the warm yellow light illuminated the room, and the two sat opposite each other.

Candles, Spaghetti, Vivienne said with a smile, “It feels like we are having a candlelight dinner on a birthday.”

Vivienne.” Damien suddenly called her name.

Vivienne responded, “Yes?”

“I have a present for you.” Damien took out a jewelry box from a drawer and handed it to her.

Vivienne was curious, “What is this? And what day is it today, why do you give me a gift?”

Vivienne opened the box and found a pair of rings inside.

She glanced at Damien and immédiately understood what it meant.

He said, “I didn’t have time to buy the wedding rings when we got married, so here you are.”

“When did you buy them?” Vivienne was moved.

She didn’t care about having a wedding ring, but how could she not be touched by such considerate behavior?

“I bought them yesterday.” Damien grabbed her hand, picked up the women’s ring in the box, and put it on for her himself.

A candle, a ring, and Spaghetti set the mood for romance.

He said, “Vivienne, I hope we can go on in this marriage forever.”

There were no affectionate confessions or sweet words, but this was the most sincere hope.

The two of them formed a family in a flash marriage. Naturally, they all hoped that the marriage would have a longer shelf life.

“Yeah.” Vivienne nodded.

He smiled, took out the men’s ring, and put it on himself, “Let’s eat, it will be cold later.”

Maybe it was the rings, maybe it was the provocative and romantic atmosphere, but Vivienne felt that tonight’s noodles were the best spaghetti, she had ever eaten.