Final battle

A few days later~

It had been a few days since ecolis death and the cures retreat, so they decided to stay at a hotel in the meantime to wait for the next attack. Norovirus looks at himself in the mirror. His green hair now had patches of other colors, there was red, pink, and blue. His green eyes had also taken red, pink, and blue into portions of his color. He had no idea why these changes were happening but it made him think of the stones.

'The stones just disappeared and they were the color of my siblings' hair and eyes. How is this connected?..' Noro thinks to himself.

Noro closes his eyes and focuses on his thoughts. He then imagines projecting them to the others.

'I'm gonna feel stupid if this doesn't work but I have to try. It's just too coincidental.' He is trying to project his thoughts.

Hepatitis A bursts into the bathroom and looks at norovirus. "You have telekinesis?!" He asks with shock.

Shigella looks at noro from behind hepa. "How?"

Norovirus looks at them. "I think the changes in my hair and eyes are from taking the other's powers... That must be why the stones disappeared."

"So does that mean you also have the twins' power?" Hepatitis A asks.

Norovirus looks at them. He had been touching things but the power could be affecting him differently. He leaves the bathroom and grabs a paper cup next to the coffee machine. He focuses on making the power destroy the cup. It didn't take long for the white cup to have black veins rush up it and then turn black and turn to ashes.

Shigella smiles. "With our family's powers we might have more of a chance."

"And there's only two of them now!" Hepa says excitedly.

"Yes. So let's get rid of them and leave this town for good." Noro says.

Shigella sits on the bed and watches the news. The other two join her.

"Horrible news today as videos are getting out of our superheroes dropping one by one by other super powered individuals. The videos are graphic and not meant for all ages. We will not be showing them but we have been told that the two youngest heroes seem to have fallen and so has the blue haired hero. Our small town mourns the loss as now a new threat has come into town. A few days ago an explosion was made in the middle of town and the same three that had appeared at our heroes house to kill the youngest had caused this explosion. 10 confirmed deaths and 43 injured, luckily our heroes had shown up so there weren't more then the 10 deaths. We are preparing for the next..." The newsman cuts off as a coworker comes over and whispers into his ear, then walks off the show.

"Breaking news! The new villains are now holding hostages to cause our heroes to come out! We will play the footage now." He says.

The video plays of a woman hiding behind the desk of the diner recording everyone in the diner sitting in their seats in a trance. The camera goes to her face.

"Those two just walked in and did some weird power causing all the guests to be in a state like that." She tells the camera.

The camera points back at the diner guests and antibiotic walks up to the women before grabbing the phone and looking into the camera.

"Come on out little heroes! Time to die!" Antibiotic says happily.

In the background the woman who had the camera now was in a trance and sat at one of the tables.

"We can make this more fun too! Every minute a hostage kills themselves!" Antibiotic says.

Shigella growls and looks at norovirus.