The twins

Next day~

The night before everyone had decided on telling their story. They had watched some youtube channels on themselves and noticed that if they could tell their story they might be able to get the scientists responsible to pay for their crimes and stop their inhumane research.They were already outing themselves to the public so they made the choice.

Once everyone wakes up and comes down to the living room Norovirus looks at everyone.

"Okay. Once we get back we will head out. We will tell our story and then be on the run again. Maybe in time they will stop coming after us." Norovirus says.

The others nod before packing up their necessities. Ecoli decides it would be best to sign over the diner to one of the regulars who loved that place. As everything was being settled at home Shigella teleports Norovirus and herself to the meeting area. It was a small coffee shop that was usually slow, of course today it was not that slow since somehow word got out of the interview and people wanted to meet the superheroes. Norovirus sits down ignoring the stares and people around them. Shigella was bombarded by questions and people wanting photos. She decided to keep the unwanted company away from her brother so she signed objects and took pictures with the adoring fans. Norovirus looks at the man interviewing him.

"So you want to hear our story?" He asks.

"Yes. Everyone wants to hear how you came to get these powers and help so many people. Also why come out now?" The man asks.

Norovirus sighs. "Where to start... How about the beginning." Noro says and starts the long story of their lives and what the scientists had done to them to make them the way they are. Before norovirus could finish the story he heard ecoli in his head.

'Noro! Shigella! Get home now!' Ecoli screams in fear and panic in her voice.

Shigella looks at norovirus with wide eyes. They have never heard that tone in ecoli' voice before. Norovirus grabs her hand and they teleport inside the house but quickly look around noticing the house was burning down and shigella teleports them outside the house. Norovirus looks around seeing ecoli holding the twins in her arms as they looked to be slowly losing consciousness, there were three strangers in a fight with hepatitis A, hepatitis looked hurt and he watches him swipe his hand creating a fire wall between the three strangers and their family. Norovirus had to process everything quickly and think of what to do.

"Shigella! Take care of the twins and ecoli! Take them somewhere safe!" Norovirus yells at her.

"I can help!" Shigella says.

Norovirus looks at her sternly. "Do what I say. Now."

Shigella nods and does what norovirus says. Noro heads over to hepatitis and looks at his wounds.

"Why aren't they healing?" He questions.

There was no time to figure it out as a needle gets thrown through the flames and a water puddle moves across the flames putting them out. Norovirus dodges the needle and starts his illusion to make the three only see darkness.

"We can't fight them. We need to leave and heal." Hepatitis says.

Norovirus knew this was serious if hepatitis wanted to run from a fight. He grabs hepatitis' arm and puts it over his shoulder to help him run. Noro looks back and sees the illusion break. Luckily they got away quickly. He takes hepatitis to the diner where he knew his family would be. People around them stared and some asked if they were okay but noro ignored them and got hepa into the diner before sitting him down and looking him over. His leg had a nasty slash and his side had been slashed as well. He looks closer at the wound and notices a watery substance with a blue tint in the wound. He runs over to the kitchen and grabs a towel. He runs back over to hepa and wipes away the residue, as he does this the wound heals at its quick rate and the bleeding stops. He does the same for his leg and hepa heals quickly like their used to. Norovirus then hears ecoli scream.

"Nonty! Typhi! Open your eyes! Please! Why arent they healing?! Please! Not them!" Ecoli bawls.

Noro quickly goes over to them and puts his hand to their necks feeling for a pulse. Nothing. He looks for the wounds and sees needle marks.

'If that liquid got into their blood stream...' He thinks and before he knew it tears were streaming down his face.

Hepatitis walks over and they all hug the twins as crying and sniffling is heard.