Just then, Kalego's entrance snaps me out of my thoughts. "Silence." He says. 'I'm gonna get in line so I don't get yelled at.'

"I am Naberius Kalego, and I will be your advisor. I am the sole leader of this ritual. Why? Because I remain dignified at all times. I will be deciding whether you're useless trash or somewhat useful trash. You're all trash either way." He walks over to Iruma. 'Damn, that's harsh.'

"For example, if trash uses the spotlight, their grandfather gave them to chat forbidden spells and then have the audacity to cause a huge uproar right after on the same day. That'd be immediate grounds for expulsion." Kalego says as he stares into Onii-Chan's eyes with such hatred.

"Also, if said trash attempted to hit a teacher, the day of the entrance ceremony. That, too, is immediate grounds for dismissal." Kalego clenches the newspaper in his hand. 'Tome for me to stop paying attention.' I look at the students around us.

"Um, excuse me, is this going to be dangerous?" The girl next to me asks. "Dumb question." Kalego states. *sigh*

"Familiars are our subordinates. If they are to ever disobey their master, they will face punishment." I calmly explain. 'I really don't want to see Kalego destroy that thing anymore than he already has.'

"Correct." Kalego looks at me. We make eye contact for a second before Kalego tells us to line up. 'To the very back I go.'

"That man isn't even trying to hide his animosity. I'll gladly take him down if you give me the order!" Azz exclaims.

"Don't worry about that! I'd never ask you to do that for me!" Iruma panics. Azz sulks. "Both of you get in line right now!!" Kalego shouts. They hurry in line.

'Oh, it's Azz's turn already?' I look around and notice we're the last ones. 'I should really get a hold of my zoning out.' I sweatdrop. Azz gracefully does his summoning ritual and his gorgon snake.

"You two were so cool!" Onii-Chan praises Azz. "Your kindness humbles us." They both bow. I approach his gorgon snake. It seemed he noticed me as he crept closer to me and bowed. I smile and caress its scales.

"A beautiful Familiar indeed. What magnificent horns you have, and your scales are so smooth!" I coo. It leans into my touch and wraps around me. "Huh?" I'm extremely confused as to why it likes me so much, but I ain't complaining!

"Well done, Mistress Reina! It seems my familiar has taken a liking to you! I am slain!" Azz swoons. I blush.

"It's nothing really! Onii-Chan, you should go now! It's your turn!" I change the subject. Onii-Chan walks up to the summoning circle and prepares. He starts smiling like an idiot once he realizes we'll get expelled if we do badly. Though everyone takes that smile as one of confidence that he'll do good.

'And now Kalego hates you even more.' I rub Azz's familiar's head. Just as I was wishing I could record this moment, my phone appears in my hands.

'Thanks!' I start recording. Azz notices and steps aside, so he's not in the way of the recording. As Onii-Chan burns his sheet, a purple glow appears. "So this is my.. familiar.?" Onii-Chan says.

As the mist/glow dispersed, everyone saw Kalego's top half in front of Onii-Chan. While the other half is still where it originally was.

"Ehhhhhh!?" Onii-Chan panics. I giggle as I continue to record this moment. "You idiot! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" Kalego shouts.

"I don't know!!" Onii-Chan panics. "Enough!! Stop the summoning now!!" Onii-Chan rushes to Kalego's lower half. "Yes, sir!" He starts to pull.

"Ahhhhhh! They're tearing you imbecile!! In this instance, you're supposed to push!!" Kalego yells. Onii-Chan starts pushing Kalego's lower half.

"Not my legs! Get over here and push my head!-" Too late. Onii-Chan managed to push Kalego upwards into the summoning circle. I get closer as the rainbow mist appears. After the mist is gone, Kalego is seen to be a fluffy birdie!!

Kalego begins to feel at his fur. He then falls, luckily I was close enough to catch him in my hands. Though I dropped my phone in the process... "Proffesser say something!! Wait, are you even our professor!?" Onii-Chan asks.

"Iruma, Sir.." Asmodeus starts. "Azz, something terrible has happened!!" Onii-Chan exclaimes.

"I am moved beyond words!! You managed to make Kalego your familiar!" Asmodeus praises as he bows. "Eh!?" The demons around start to huddle together to talk about this amazing sight.

"Kalego was so hostile towards you! I knew you were secretly enraged! This will show him!!" Asmodeus rambles on. "You've got it all wrong! This was an accident!" Onii-Chan tries to explain.

"Inconceivable! Me! A common familiar!? Nullify this contract immediately!!" Kalego approaches Onii-Chan with bad intentions.

"That's not a good idea, Kalego!" I try to warn. But it's too late as he gets struck with red lightning. I catch him before he reaches the floor. "Yet again, I am slain!" Asmodeus cries dramatically. "But why!?" Onii-Chan asks utterly confused.

"We should go to Grandpa." I say. Onii-Chan nods as we make our way out of the summoning hall.

"No one in the history of the Netherworld has summoned a demon before! Nullify the contract? Not happening! This ritual locks you in for a year! If you try to undo it by force, you'll probably both die!" Kalego passes out as Grandpa laughs at this predicament.

And that's it for today!