Truth or Dare

"So, what are we doing tonight."Alec asked.

Magnus grinned at that and replied "I think we should watch a movie and cuddle."

"Sounds good, what are we going watch." Alec asked getting a goofy grin on his face.

"I was thinking Titanic?"

"Sure why not" Magnus and Alec sat on the couch, and Magnus snapped to start the movie. Alec curled up against Magnus. His head resting against Magnus' chest.

As soon as they got settled someone knocked on the door. They both tried to ignore it hoping whoever it was would go away, and continued to watch the movie.

They kept on knocking so Magnus said in his best high warlock voice "Who dares interrupt the high warlock of Brooklyn and his boyfriend!!!" Alec was blushing and Magnus thought it was cute when he blushed like that.

"Magnus open up it's Izzy." When Magnus got up and opened the door Isabelle, Simon, Jace, and Clary were at the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Alec asked

"Mom and Dad were fighting again so we just came here."

"You ruined our cuddle time" Magnus complained while Alec blushed even harder. "Well now that you're here what to you want to do?"

"How about truth or dare!" Jace suggested.

Both Magnus and Izzy practically squealed with delight. "Yes!!!!"

"Alright everyone get in a circle."
Everyone did as Magnus said and started the game. "The rules are you have to pick either truth or dare, and if you refuse you have to take off an article of clothing. Alright Alec you go first."

"Why do I have to go first, I suck at coming up with anything."

"All is fair in love and war Alec, now just go." Magnus said.

"Alright Jace truth or dare."

"Dare of course."

Alec took some time to think and came up with the perfect dare. "I dare you to go to the park and kiss a duck."

"What!!! Why a Duck!!!"

"Jace just do the dare" Isabelle ordered and Jace gave Alec one of those "Be prepared for my wrath" looks.

They all went to the park to witness Jace kissing a duck. They spotted one for Jace to kiss and he looked like he was about to throw up.

When the duck was close enough to kiss, Jace leaped back, took out his seraph blade shouting "Michael" and gave it a look like when he was about to slay a demon.

By then everyone was on the ground in a fit of laughter while Jace was screaming "STAY BACK YOU FOWL BEAST!" Which made everyone laugh even harder.

When they were back at the loft Jace took off his shirt since he never actually completed the dare.

"Magnus truth or dare."

"Dare"

Jace grinned while looking at Alec. "I dare you to give Alec a makeover."

"Yes! I've always wanted to do this." He stood up and led Alec to the bedroom. A little while later Alec and Magnus came out.

"I look like an idiot" Alec grumbled.

"You look sexy Alec." Magnus and Alec started kissing passionately forgetting about everyone else in the room. When it started getting heated Jace cleared his throat and they quickly broke it off. Alec beet red and apologizing.

"Simon truth or dare" Magnus said.

"Truth"

"Who in this room do you think would most likely kiss someone of the same gender besides Alec and I?"

"Uhh, I would have to go with Jace."

"Why me?" Jace practically shouted.

"Just to see what it's like to kiss another dude." Simon said, and everyone agreed.

"Alec truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to go to a gay bar and confess your love to the first guy that hits on you."

"WHAT!!! EVERYONE OUT!! ALEC IS NOT CONFESSING HIS LOVE TO ANYONE BUT ME!!!!!" Magnus was furious. He looked like Jace when he's fighting Sebastian.

Everyone quickly left leaving only Magnus and Alec. "I'm sorry I yelled at them like that honey. But the thought of you saying you loved anyone other than me just made me furious." Magnus apologized.

"It's okay, they were out of line. But I wouldn't dream of telling anyone but you I love them."

Magnus took Alec and pulled him into a kiss. Alec stiffened in surprise, then melted into it. Then Magnus took Alec by the beltloops and pulled him closer and Alec hooked his arms around Magnus' neck. One hand tangled in his hair. Magnus' hands found their way under Alec's shirt, running up and down his back.

Suddenly Magnus ripped Alec's shirt off. Alec started to remove Magnus' shirt. When it was completely off Magnus suddenly pulled away and Alec wimpered in protest.

"Let's finish this in the bedroom." Magnus said seductively.
______________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you liked it!
Make sure to vote and comment if you like it! And please comment any suggestions you might have.
Well, that's it. Bye! *Runs off with a seraph blade to kill some demons*