Part 5

Aman came inside the mansion exhausted along with Pranav where Prithvi and Riya were waiting for them.

" Aman, what happened?" asked Prithvi.

" Arnav kidnapped Khushi," said Aman where he settled himself on the sofa.

" What the hell? How can he do this ?" asked Prithvi.

" He wants to take revenge on her Prithvi. He wants to torture her, abuse her," said Aman with a worried tone.

" Where is he, I will go and speak to him. I will make him understand. He can't do anything to her. She is already broken and she will die this time if anything more happens,"

" She has faced things which no one should ever face in the world and she can't bear another heartbreak. Please do something, Aman, please," said Prithvi with a teary tone

" He doesn't care about anything for her and that's the truth," he screamed angrily.

"Don't you think I would have fought with him? He is not worried even a bit too. And I know for sure once he is done with her, he will throw her mercilessly in jail for the crimes which she has committed," said Aman.

" That was not a crime, it was self-protection. If she hadn't killed them that day, she would be a dead body by now. And the reason for her death would be sexual assault and severe rape" said Prithvi with the same loud tone

" We know that Prithvi and he knows that too. And that's his Trump card. The case is in his hand, Khushi in his captivity, he holds every string now," said Aman.

" Call Mumma and ask her to come here immediately. It is she who can help us out in all of this. She would give us away," said Prithvi.

" Prithvi is right. Nandhini's mam thinking can help us now. I will activate my sources and try to monitor Arnav's activity meanwhile," said Pranav to which Aman and Prithvi nod their heads.

Arnav came down to the garden area, where he sat down on the swing with his conflict of emotions.

Tears started rolling from his eyes with the emotions inside him.

Why the hell did he slap her in that same spot was the worry he had seeing her face because it was so red and shattered.

He felt guilty and in pain as he didn't want to do that. He wanted to harm her, yes that's the truest answer, but not like this. Physically harming her in the same place, on which she had faced brutality was never his intention.

And he now knows the depth of the brutality she had faced because he did connect all the dots that day when he went to meet her in Shimla. All the dots were well visible to his eyes long ago, the mistake he made was simply not recognizing the dots and their meaning.

She was the woman, he always saluted for, her bravery, and her willing power to oppose her own relatives. But then now if he asks the same question to himself, if he still salutes the same girl?

No absolutely no, would be his answer. Because, the girl he imagined to be was the strongest girl in the world, with all the headstrong and power to fight back. But then, in reality, Khushi was just confined in her shell, with no exposure to fight back. From that incident, she has been protected like a glass doll by her family, which is the reason why she turns out to be a very ruthless girl, who destroyed his life upside down.

Just because she is not fond of love or men, she has no right to destroy his life just because he proposed his love to her. Everyone falls in love and unfortunately, he did fall in love with her. She could have straightly rejected him and moved on, but instead, she chose to punish him brutally and the scars in his heart will never heal.