Prologue

She took tiny steps out of the rooms to escape from the unbearable pain both in her heart and body. Her voice was muffled, where blood was draining out of her body in every way possibly.

As she had taken few steps, she was pulled into the bed by someone with a very hard grip, where before she got hit behind the bed, a sizzling hot liquid fell on her face, crumbling her face into pieces.

She screamed the name with her muffled voice as the liquid started burning from her beautiful face till her waist leaving its trace of burnt marks.

The someone was looking at her with his victorious smile, where his name escaped from her mouth voluntarily due to pain.

" Arnav".

..........................................................................................

He sat on the corner of the jail involuntarily, where he was shivering in pain with the bruises awarded by the cops.

Tears were uncontrollable, where a cop did come to him with the stick in his hand.

" I didn't do," he pleaded to the cop, but it had no effect. The stick did touch his skin again in its evilest form where he screamed in his highest tone.

As he did scream in his tone, he could see the lady who was responsible for the whole chaos, standing there with her attitude, and victorious smile.

Her name escaped from his voice as his eyes did got hold of her.

" Khushi"

..........................................................................................

I have published already 3 parts of this story but then I have taken all of them since I am re writing the story in a different way from earlier.

Few parts or scenes might be similar, but on the whole it will be completely different. Trust me you are gonna love the emotional journey of both of them.

Please support me in this new journey.

Thanks,
Akki