Part 3

Aman came to Mathur Mansion by cab and Khushi took his car. He was hell tired for the day where Prithvi and Riya were waiting for him eagerly in the hall, for the update on the case. 

" What happened ?" asked Prithivi looking at Aman with keen eyes.

" All in control. From tomorrow proper investigation starts," said Aman.

" Okay. Where is Khushi?" asked Prithvi.

" She went for a drive. She needed some time alone and I let her be as I know how much she needs them," said Aman.

 " Great," said Prithvi.

" Mumma will be coming today night and she will also be there in investigations, along with me. I don't trust Khushi's condition a bit also," said Aman.

Prithvi nods her head as she too felt the same. 

" I am going up, for rest time, I will be back in 30 minutes," he said where Prithvi nods her head where he left upstairs. 

Prithvi and Riya stayed in the hall and watched TV meanwhile.

As Aman came into his room, he took his mobile phone and messaged Pranav on the update of Khushi's place.  In return, he got a call from Pranav.

" Sir mam gave me instruction of not being followed. So no one is there for her security," said Pranav.

" What the? Why the hell are you informing me now?" asked Aman with a loud tone. 

" Sorry sir, Mam was very strict and I didn't have any choice," said Pranav.

" Where was she last located? Trace Car GPS. I am leaving now immediately. Update me on the location," said Aman who immediately grabbed his other car's key and came down in hurry. 

He didn't inform anything to Prithvi and Riya, because his priority was to ensure Khushi is safe. The last time, something like this happened, Khushi was in the hospital, attacked by a severe heart attack and he can't let anything else happen now. 

Because the doctor has warned them, that if any other attack comes for her, she will lose her life.  

And above all that, he didn't know what Arnav Singh Raizada wants from her after destroying her life.  And he doesn't trust Arnav Singh Raizada to sit silently when she was now alone. He definitely knows more than ever. 

He reached the forest middle where Khushi's car was parked, where he went to the valley running as fast as possible as he did know that this was one of Khushi's liked spots to spend time. 

As he reached the valley, he could not find anyone there except her pair of Khushi's shoes which she had removed earlier. Moving towards it, he did find a note kept just down the note. 

" Better luck next time for reaching the spot on time, Aman!" 

" Arnav," screamed Aman with an angry tone crushing the note with anger seeping inside him every second. 

" Aman sir, what are we going to do now ?" asked Pranav.

" Trace Arnav Singh Raizada, break into his security system, and find Khushi," said Aman with a loud tone where Pranav nods his head. He immediately made calls to his guards to do the same. 

Aman walked in and from the land fisting his hand.

" Arnav is in Raizada mansion," said Pranav in a few minutes as he did track Arnav's location. 

"Let's leave there," said Aman when he and Pranav left for the Raizada mansion which was an hour's journey from there.