'' 𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖾𝗍 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ❞ .

Start from the beginning

music played throughout the street as dotty went over his part a few times, culture folded her hands on her lap as she watched she laughed seeing the way dd came into the camera shaking his head aggressively.

"yoo whats up dotty's twin" a sudden voice echoed she turned her head to be faced with darrian, she scrunched her face up at him calling her out by her brother more then her name, "it's culture, the fuck" she responded.

  he smacked his teeth, "i forgot gangsta" he said holding his hand out for her to meet it, she kept her hands folded in his pocket "ion know where your hands been sir" she laughed seeing her got mad at that. "yo bro, your not funny" he reacted sitting beside her on the steps.

culture took a glance at his attire, seeing he had on star amiri jeans a black tank & panda dunks, "calm fit I mess with it" she said , as a smile grew on his face. "hardest nigga out here you feel me?" he returned boosting his self esteem — she gave him a hard side eye.

"uh I didnt say that, but sure" she smiled refocusing her attention back to her brother. ddot huffed at how blunt the girl was, it irritated him dearly. "you always like this ?" he asked genuinely confused, she perked her eyebrow up in confusion.

"like what?" she asked turning around to be faced with him again, "like stubborn or like you don't want to be bothered" he put forth, she didn't mean to come off in that way but then again she liked being left alone.

"my bad, I just dont know you" she eased, trying to find an excuse for her actions in which she didn't see a problem with — it was just her personality. "you good, but why you so quiet in class?" he asked, she gave him a huh look.

she tried to think on how he would even know if she was quiet in class or not, "we have math together" he stated seeing she was confused, he was hardly in the class but when he was he sat in the back so culture wouldn't know regardless. "oh, I don't know I guess its just not my favorite subject" she justified.

"word, hate that bitch" ddot groaned as a laugh escaped culture's mouth, she could definitely agree their math teacher wasn't the brightest in the books, but she made it work. "shes decent fasho" culture added on.

he gave off a suppressed laugh shaking his head at the comment. ddot & the rest of his crew hated school they'd always find a way to skip, but culture looked at as if you hated it you'd find a way to get out of it quicker — which meant doing your work and excelling in your classes.

"well, I'll catch you later" she said standing up as she grabbed her bagged items from the step, ddot stood up and grabbed his phone, "dotty isn't done til another hour" he informed the girl as she nodded her head.

"i'm aware, ima grab some food" retorted, ddot shook his head instantly "bring notti , dotty said don't leave you out of our sight" he replied, she sighed & rolled her eyes "i'm not a baby, plus where is notti?" she questioned the boy — he shrugged his shoulders.

she hated feeling like a cosset, it drained her to feel like the only reason being associated with her was due to her brother's actions, she'd rather be left alone.

ddot looked between the group of boys, finally spotting the six foot figure. "i'll go grab him, stay right hea" he pleaded knowing she'd wondered off she gave him a thumbs off as he walked off into the distance.