Later, when the Shibuya chapter was updated, everyone learned that Xia Youjie's body had been taken over by Rensuo. Unfortunately, at that time, Gojoharu had already slaughtered the top management of the Curse Association, and his identity as a traitor was confirmed.

    In the end, after going around and going around, they didn't expect that Chun really saved Xia Youjie.

    Fu Heihui looked at the various behaviors of Shangchun in the comics, read them carefully, and wrote down his every word and deed.

    Very good, I will do that next time I see Haru.

    If he is obsessed with his obsession, beat him until he repents. If he refuses to turn back, just whisper in his ear until he turns back...I

    will keep Chun by my side, as long as Chun still wants to escape, I won't let him go for a day...

    At the same time, the few high-level executives who had survived the spell had already expected this result, and said with a sneer, "Wusiaochun! Sure enough, he has harbored evil intentions."

    And the one who was more angry than them was probably Wutiao Enlightenment in the prison gate.

    Jay wasn't dead, he had expected it.

    It's just that the comics made him realize again and again that Chun is a liar full of lies.

    When the Hundred Ghosts at Night chapter was updated, he asked Guochun if there was anything else he was hiding from him?

    Chun smiled and said no to him.

    He used to think that they were the closest brothers, they were half of each other, no one knew each other better than them, they would always be an inseparable existence.

    But... He seems to find that compared to him, Chun seems to have someone who is closer to him, someone who trusts him more, someone who can protect him...

    He gradually realizes a possibility... No one and no one will last forever Together, just like Xia Youjie back then, Chun may also part ways with him and take a different path...

    Wujo Wu's head is numb, the root of his tongue is numb, and his heart is blocked.

    Even after learning of Chun's betrayal, he didn't feel as bad as he did now...

    he couldn't accept this result.

    He subconsciously uses no-lower-limit spells.

    Tsukizawa Yu was also reading manga. Suddenly, he felt his sleeve drop, and the prison door tore his sleeve, and it was tightly attached to the ground. When he landed, the impact was so strong that the floor in the room was smashed.

    The prison gate has not been reinforced with ropes, and Wujo Wu's no-lower-limit spell sometimes makes the prison gate move twice.

    Sometimes, when Gojo Satoru gets bored inside, he will show his sense of existence when he has nothing to do.

    "..." Tsukizawa Yu looked delicately at the prison gate border that couldn't be knocked down from the ground, not knowing what kind of temper Gojo Satoru was having.