No , I just want to know, why do you want to do this? Is this kind of thing good for us?" "

    It's not good for us, but it's good for the magician."

    Xia Youjie was puzzled.

    Chun walked forward slowly, "Aren't you unwilling to be treated by conjurers, and want to create a world where only conjurers exist?"

    Xia Youjie turned his face away guiltily, thinking of his previous thoughts.

    Chun didn't mean to laugh at him, and continued: "Although I deny your idea, what you said is indeed the truth. There may not be one conjurer born among ten thousand people, and conjurers are rare. Geniuses, from high school, are underage, we have to do the job of saving their lives, this job is dangerous and depressing, and the death rate is more than 50%, especially for civilian magicians, it is 100% It’s more than seventy.”

    “Then what does this have to do with announcing the existence of curse spirits?”

    Chun smiled: “Of course it does. To put it bluntly, conjurers are heroes who protect people’s safety in the dark. A just profession, but why do everyone prefer to be a curse master, but not a curse master?

    Why is everyone full of negative impressions of this job? Even you, who are strong, are confused and tired. Why do ignorant humans treat magicians like that when magicians saved mankind?

    Because they cannot understand you.

    What is it to pay silently? Is justice that no one knows really justice? Kindness also needs nourishment, and there will always be a day when it will be exhausted blindly.

    this is not right.

    Heroes should be treated as heroes should be, so I want everyone to know the existence of magic spirits and what magicians have done for human beings.

    Let conjurers get the money, reputation, and respect they deserve... instead of becoming dead bones that no one knows about. Even if the profession of conjurers is still cruel, they will still die. At least I hope they can die without regret . "

    Xia Youjie stared blankly at Chun. Principal Ye Moth had a saying that there is no death without regrets.

    Chun, but he wanted the conjurer to die without regret.

    He just wanted to help Chun, but he didn't expect that, In Chun's plan, his concerns were also taken into consideration.

    However, it was because of this that he had to ask more clearly.

    Xia Youjie retorted him calmly: "But the curse spirit is born from the negative emotions of human beings. If the existence of the curse spirit is announced In the crowd, it will definitely cause panic among the masses, and a large number of curse spirits will be born. You can't deny this, right? "

    Chun laughed, "I admit this, but the magic world hides the existence of the magic spirit, will the negative emotions of human beings disappear? "

    He didn't wait for Xia Youjie to answer, and said the answer: "No! On the contrary, human negative emotions will never disappear, as long as there is happiness, there will be pain, and as long as there is happiness, there will be sadness..." "Human negative