chapter 8

Five years have passed since then. Nene, Suzuki and masao all got their dream jobs. Nene was a teacher in a fine kindergarten school, Suzuki became an archeologist , masao became a famous manga artist. And for Kazama, he became manager in one of the biggest companies in the country. After that incident, Shinnosuke and Kazama didn't meet. Kazama searched everywhere from everyone but never heard anything about him except that shinchan had moved out of the country . He still regrets his every word till this day. All his friends tried to comfort him but the loss still bothers inside him.

One day Kazama was working in his office when suddenly his assistant Emy came to him and told him " Mr. Toru,President has called you to his room" Hearing this, Kazama took his eyes off the laptop and looked at Emy. He replied in a calm voice "You go, I'm coming." A few minutes after Emy left Kazama shut down his laptop and went towards the president's room. He reached in front of the President's room and knocked on the door "May i come in President Sir?" President Kaneari answered from inside, "Yes!" Kazama went inside. Mr. Kaneari asked Kazama to sit on the chair. As Kazama sat on it, Mr. Kaneari began to speak "You know Kazama, I'm slowly getting old .You are like my son so I have no hesitation in telling you these things. After me this huge company and all these will be owned by my only daughter Tamiko. She has returned from Canada after completing her MBA." Kazama said joyously "Ooh this is such a good news sir!" Mr. Kaneari smiled at him and said,"Yes Kazama, not only this,there is one more great news" "What is it Sir?" Kazama asked excitedly. "While living in Canada Tami met a boy and a love affair developed between them. The boy is an electronics engineer by profession.And what Tamiko was saying is that the boy is very good, lively and has a spontaneous spirit." Kazama then said in a casual manner "Have you already met that guy?" Mr. Kaneari shook his head as no but told "I will throw a party tomorrow evening for two reasons, one for my daughter's arrival in Japan from Canada and second is for My daughter and my future son-in-law's engagement which will take place tomorrow " Kazama blinked twice and said "Then sir, I also want to help you with party arrangements and i want you to host it tomorrow night ." Mr. Kaneari held his hands and excitedly said "Thank you very much Kazama." Kazama smiles a little "Sir this is my duty"

Tomorrow Kazama's president's daughter Tamiko was finally coming home from completing her studies In canada. And she wasn't coming alone, she was bringing her lover together with her.

Everyone doing their preparation normally, what they didn't know is that, after tomorrow, those three's lives are about to take a huge turn.