Chapter 4 (Pussy Coma)

I woke up sore as hell! I was hurting so bad I couldn't close my legs. Keenan friend really fucked some shit up. I can't even wipe without saying ouch, that's how bad im hurting. I suppose to be going to Karter's studio, but I can barely walk. Lakendra texted saying she was about to stop by. I wanted the company, but I hate I had to get up and open the door. Girl why you walking like that, Lakendra asked? Girl let me tell you about my night. This don't sound good, Lakendra said while putting her purse down.

  I met up with Keenan, everything started off cool. He handcuffed me to the bed and shit. Ooowee! It was new for me because we don't do handcuffs. He blind folded me then I didn't feel nothing. What you mean? He completely stopped touching me, I thought he had left my ass there. A few mins later I felt him eating my pussy again, but it didn't feel normal. It felt like he been practicing and learning some new tricks. When he put his dick in, I definitely knew something wasn't right. What? It felt wayyyy bigger. I was blind folded and handcuffed, so it wasn't nothing I could do. Then what? He finally finished and I told him take the blind fold off. When he did, it was some random nigga standing there. WHAT! Yes, I asked him who he was. The dude said, "I just fucked the life out of you". BITCH YOU LYING? I wish I was. So, he let some random man fuck you while he was standing right there? Yes, the man left and I went off on him. He had the nerve to tell me it was a business move. A business move? WHAT THE FUCK! That's exactly what I said. What his business gotta do with you? Y'all ain't business partners or nothing. Apparently, he gotta shipment to do for some Russia nigga and he need to move it without getting caught. What that gotta do with you or your pussy? The dude owns a shipping company, so he going to ship it for Keenan. He wanted to talk to me, but he know we fucking around. He gave Keenan $30,000 to give to me. So, you got paid for letting him fuck? Yep, I said. That's crazy, Lakendra said. 

   I'm still pissed at Keenan for setting me up like that. Yeah, that was kind of fucked up. He been calling and texting me all morning. I ain't got shit to say to him. I don't blame you, that wasn't cool at all. On another note, I met somebody new, I said. Who? His name is Karter, he owns the Woman's Fantasy clothing store in the mall. JACKPOT, Lakendra screamed! How you meet him? I was in there shopping, and he approached me. We went to dinner later that day and got to know each other. He owns another clothing store out in L.A and he gotta online jewelry store. My girl done hit the fucking jackpot! He wants me to go to L.A with him and model some of his new pieces. Now that you found somebody that can top Keenan, you can leave his ass alone. I shol was thinking about it too. Karter don't seem like the type of guy that will fuck soon as he meets a woman. I'm going to play it cool and try to keep this pussy to myself for once. You can't even keep your pussy to yourself in your dreams, Lakendra said. I know right but im going to try. I don't wanna run him off so im going to wait until he makes a move. Once he makes that move, ill run with it. I suppose to meet him today but shit im hurting. He must really did some damage? Girl, he destroyed my shit. I can't even wipe right or close my legs. Damn! I ain't never had that kind of abuse before, Lakendra said. You might wanna go get it looked at. You think it's that serious? Bitch if you can't close your legs, walk right, or wipe yeah you might wanna go. I took Lakendra advice and went to see my doctor. 

    Hey Dr. Stevenson! Hey Crystal, how are you? I'm ok and you? I can't complain, so what brings you in today? This is really awkward and difficult to explain. I've heard and seen it all so don't feel uncomfortable. I had a wild and rough night, now my little girl is having some difficulties. What kind of difficulties? I can't walk right, can't close my legs, and I can't wipe without hurting. Oh wow! Well, too much intercourse can do that to you. Let's take a look just to make sure no real damage was done. I felt so awkward laying there knowing why im here. Luckily Dr. Stevenson was cool as hell. I been coming to him since I was 16. Well Crystal, you took quite an abuse. What does that mean? There is some swelling down here. The clitoris is swollen as well as the labia minora. There is also a few scratches on the vestibule. What can I do to get the swelling down? There's not too much you can do. You can try putting ice down there, but the numbing may be uncomfortable. If the pain gets to a point where you can't deal with it, you can try the ice. Don't keep the ice on there too long to prevent any numbing that could make the pain worse. I definitely recommend you to not have sex for the next few days. At least until the swelling is completely gone down. Trying to have sex while it is swollen could really cause some damage. I want you to come back and see me next week. Some of the swelling should be gone by then. Thank you so much for seeing me so sudden.