Book 2 Chapter 3 Adapting

🍎Jacobs Pov🐺

Those first hours were chaotic and confusing. But then the confusion cleared, and in its place, was fear.

Everyone was so afraid. For months on end. I have been adjusting to my new life. The best part I could still wolf out. It feels almost the same but with a twist. 

Yes, I can drink blood on occasion. I still hang out with Sam and the packs.  Sometimes I help Sam with the perimeter runs. And many other things.

Leah likes to keep her distance.

Everyone was in the living room- happily chatting with their mates.
Since everything is under control.
Edward and Bella have decided to let Renesmee go to the winter formal dance.
I am patiently waiting for Renesmee. Esme has her camera ready. To take pictures.

                          🍎Edward POV.🍏

I wasn't sure if I was prepared for this. There wasn't a handbook to tell me what to do. I had never had this conversation with Carlisle. , but I remembered clearly the talk Charlie had with Bella. I had heard every embarrassing word and cringed at the memory.

How had this happened? She was still my baby girl. She had grown up too fast. She stood in front of me in the living room

My beautiful teenage daughter Renesmee was stunning in a midnight blue dress with her long brown ringlets resting gently on her shoulders, just like her mother on her prom night.

Exactly the reason I needed to take this conversation seriously. After being bombarded all that evening long, I knew what thoughts adolescent boys had about teenage girls,

I knew Jacob would keep her safe from the hormonal teenagers.

If you see anything suspicious both you and Jacob come home right away.
And..umm, I've put a can of pepper spray in your bag."

Bella's loud hysterical laugh drifted through from the lounge, "Edward, just let her go!"
I was outnumbered and I knew it

Bella and I Drove Renesmee to the main house where everyone was waiting to see her. As soon as I Park the car in the driveway , everyone exits the house.

I tossed the keys to Jacob. "I was allowing them to take my 2019 Aston Martin Vanquish Volante S Convertible. "
Esme took endless photos. Carlisle had to take the camera away.

🍏To Be continued🍎